Not really. She’s kind of shy...

Message 11 of 20 (634 Views)

Re: Sims don't stay still when editing their appearance

★★★★★ Novice

Where else can I find dummies?

Message 12 of 20 (622 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just wonder if EA is reading this and actually gonna do something about the editing issue. Every time I have to waste so much time, because I'm waiting for them to get back to the neutral form, and they stay like that for only a few seconds.

Message 13 of 20 (618 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Hestiamain wrote:

@BlueWizardRob lol WHAT? u serious? Again, I haven't unlocked it yet, don't really know what dummies are, but the laser thing is kinda intriguing haha... where's that location?

The dummies are actually a bug. They aren't supposed to appear in the game.  When the bug happens, the dummy that models Izzy's clothes when you buy them appears in the game in the area where one of your sims works.  The dummy will be wearing one of the Izzy items from your collection.  In my game the dummy is wearing a black supersuit from Izzy with the effect of laser eyes.

Also when you have this bug, you will sometimes see Izzy himself in the same building.

Message 14 of 20 (606 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Wow thanks, actually I saw a few laser shooting sims tonight, but they were legit (walking, talking, etc.) But I'm yet to come across the dummies, getting curious 😊
Message 15 of 20 (598 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Hestiamain wrote:
Wow thanks, actually I saw a few laser shooting sims tonight, but they were legit (walking, talking, etc.) But I'm yet to come across the dummies, getting curious 😊

Mu Izzy suit (worn by one of my sims) is a black supersuit that shoots laser eyes.  That is the one the dummy is wearing in my game.

Message 16 of 20 (580 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I agree, it's starting to get annoying that I keep having to wait for them to stop gurning so I can see what they actually look like.
Message 17 of 20 (543 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Hestiamain My Izzy mannequin at Waterfront turned it into a ghost town. I think @BlueWizardRob might have seen that too, but I can’t remember. 

Here’s the Suggestion post I mentioned where there’s a running list, with things similar to the making faces in CAS feature. I can’t say that they’ll change it, but it’s helpful to see things together - and even read through some of the old suggestions that have actually been incorporated into the game! 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Ideas-Suggestions-for-The-Sims-Mobile/m-p/6748847/highlig...

Message 18 of 20 (484 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I checked the thread out, thanks a lot. Yeah I have a few other suggestions too. I'm going to start posting more frequently.

And I really want to see that maniquin, I haven't yet. Where do u see her most often?

Message 19 of 20 (473 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Mine is a Male and you don’t want to see him @Hestiamain. I don’t do any careers in Waterfront anymore because after the mannequin showed up all the NPC coworkers from the science center vanished, along with other players sims and random NPCs that wander around. I have an employee at the Wellness center but that’s it. There are bug reports on it with pics, but here’s a sampler of my mannequin drama. 

009664ED-6774-4F6C-B0BC-BC52101583A1.jpeg

Message 20 of 20 (444 Views)