Sims don't stay still when editing their appearance

by Hestiamain

Original Post

Sims don't stay still when editing their appearance

★★★★★ Novice

Can you pleeeeaaase provide an option to make them hold still when editing their appearance? It's so annoying. I understand, some people like it (they're pretty funny) also, it's good to know how the changes are going to look like when the sims will start moving arounds in the game. But it's so difficult to edit when they're constantly making extreme expressions. Can you at least make an option for those who are having a hard time with this? I've been playing sims since I was in 7th grade (took a break in between lol). But this is the first time that I'm actually annoyed enough to write about it.

Message 1 of 20 (1,432 Views)

Re: Sims don't stay still when editing their appearance

This is about The Sims Mobile right @Hestiamain?
I haven't really had an issue with this, when do you find this the most annoying?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 20 (1,371 Views)

★ Expert

I agree. The sims constantly move thier facial features while trying to edit facial features. ItsI very annoying

Message 3 of 20 (1,363 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Phantomlover1717 they constantly make faces. A series of expressions on a loop. It happens when I'm editing their faces. Also move their bodies when editing their body and style. That one's annoying too. And yes it's Sims mobile

Message 4 of 20 (1,347 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Sims never stay still. Nor even dummies...

Message 5 of 20 (1,311 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

IMG_0004.jpgI'm not so sure.  This dummy has been standing perfectly still for weeks.  He frequently turns on his X-ray vision to spy on the people in the conference room.  I think the dummies are actually supervillians in disguise or perhaps alien supervillians in disguise.

Message 6 of 20 (1,295 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@mindpilgrim I haven't unlocked the location nor the dummies yet. So that's basically a topless mannequin and she's moving around? Lol

Message 7 of 20 (1,289 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@BlueWizardRob lol WHAT? u serious? Again, I haven't unlocked it yet, don't really know what dummies are, but the laser thing is kinda intriguing haha... where's that location?

Message 8 of 20 (1,288 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yes. This one just came down to the night club and started dancing.
Message 9 of 20 (1,283 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Haha... can you interact with them?

Message 10 of 20 (1,281 Views)