Sims dancing at gym all the time

by IslaRoses

Original Post

Re: Sims dancing at gym all the time

★★ Pro
@RandomBuzziness No I haven't purchased EL yet.Standard smile Zoe Patel is the female premade sim was living in Oasis Springs. My male sim fell in love with her and now she moved to my household after marriage. She doesn't have music lover trait but she dances too often like other music lovers. Yea i agree there's a bug only I have while other simmers don't have...it's a miracle. :D
Message 21 of 27 (730 Views)

★★★ Expert

@aodoherty Yeah I love Zoe! In one of my saves Zoe is always walking into my Sim's apartment without being invited and she always does a very funny greeting about them being best friends and whatnot. Any time she shows up hungry and asks for a meal I give her one or if she's bored I will invite her inside to hang out. Heart Maybe the Goofball trait is somehow causing her to dance? Party hat

Btw- The Eco Living EP is a lot of fun to play & it has some great new game-play additions, build/buy items, and CAS styles. There are still a few bugs that need to be worked out so maybe give it another patch update & then take a look. Even as it is right now I am enjoying this pack very much.

Message 22 of 27 (702 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@RandomBuzzinessIs it available to serve food to inactive sim? There's only one way to provide any food is making group and selecting,'grab a plate together'. I wish my sims can be able to give a food to other sim without grouping. :D Oh yea that playful trait could make her dance very often.Standard smile I have a human sim has no music lover trait, I will have a look tonight. Thanks.

I'm considering to get EL after EL bugs are fixed. Standard smile But I really don't like the worm..food? Awww.....

Message 23 of 27 (669 Views)

★★★ Expert

@aodoherty Often when I am playing a household living in a San Myshuno apartment, my Sim will cook a meal and a neighbor will come over, knock on the door, and say something like "Hey something smells good here. What are you cooking? I'm hungry, can I come in and get something to eat?". I forget the exact wording, but if you invite them in they will autonomously grab a meal from the counter or some leftovers from the refrigerator. In one save my Sim was living in a penthouse apartment so she didn't really have any neighbors but Zoe would show up and do the same thing. Other times she would say she was bored and asked if she could hang out for a while. Often she would just walk in without even bothering to knock at all! She didn't have a key to the apartment she just walked right in! I'm pretty sure this last one is from the Goofball trait. I really like Zoe so this never bothered me at all-- I always thought it was funny xD

All of this happens fairly regularly in my game if I have a household living in a San Myshuno apartment (I haven't yet tested any of this in the Evergreen Harbor apartments). There one more way I can do this in my game but it involves using a mod:

The one I use is Little Ms Sam's "Choose who you Call to Meal" mod. With this mod my Sim can invite specific Sims to "grab a plate" or share any meal my Sim has prepared. I can still use the standard "Call to Meal" option and my Sim and all guests will grab a plate and eat. If my Sim is not hungry but I want to invite a guest to grab a plate there is also an option to do that. If I want to invite some Sims to grab a plate but not all Sims on the lot, then I can specifically choose which Sims I wish to invite. It's a pretty cool mod an it works very well with another Little Ms Sam mod called "No Auto Food Grab after Cooking". I can't post a link on here but Little Ms Sam's web-page is pretty easy to find through an Internet search.

Message 24 of 27 (637 Views)

★★ Pro
@RandomBuzziness Great Thanks! I feel very bored in apartment at San Mychuno, so that's why i didn't know that type of visiting. :D I mostly live in New Crest. Zoe is so cute and I love her.Standard smile She is the most pretty sim in Oasis Springs. I first met her in San Mychuno, she was selling food in the stall. Now she has a daughter and a boy twins in my household.

Thanks for the mod recommendation. Yeah LittleMsSam is so famous as a mod creator, I know how to find the page. I will install that today. Thanks again! :D
Message 25 of 27 (599 Views)

★★★ Expert

@aodoherty   I hope I'm not getting too far off topic here, but hey this is the General Discussion forum! xD San Myshuno has some great penthouse lots plus the Old Salt House residential lot if you aren't much into apartments. For the penthouse lots you can't add floors below the main level but you can build upwards. The penthouse in the Arts Quarter is one of my favorite lots & I usually play some kind of bohemian artist Sim for that lot. I love the brick walls and the high floor-to-ceiling windows-- you get an awesome view of the Humor and Hijinks Festival fireworks show every two weeks and the sunsets in the Arts Quarter seem especially pretty. The penthouse in the Fashion District is massive! Well, I'm not sure of its exact size but it seems pretty big anyway xD I haven't yet figured out what I want to do with this lot but I think I'll convert it into some kind of public venue (now that I think on it, this will be my next project). I use The Old Salt House for my explorer Sim-- she has a large collection of Ancient Omiscan artifacts on display on the ground level with her most of her living area on the top floor. The views from these San Myshuno lots are amazing and I love to use this world as a change of pace from playing other worlds.

Of course I do love Newcrest very much as well. It's the world where I have placed some of my favorite go-to venues for my Sims to have fun. In my Newcrest I have a bowling alley/arcade, a science center with microscopes, telescopes, and rockets, a public water park, a photo studio, a nightclub, a rollerskating/ice skating park (I change it depending on the season), a yoga studio, and a cafe. I have a few residential lots squeezed in there too-- the household I am currently playing lives there. I hope all Sims players are taking advantage of Newcrest. It's a world where you can make it pretty much anything you want it to be. Party hat

Message 26 of 27 (572 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@RandomBuzzinesswow! I didn't know that I can build upwards in the panthouse. The reason I can't get used to it because I feel I'm locked in a building. When i open the front door, all I can see is wall..wall..wall..
Yes I know that only one  residential  hotspot of Spice market. That's one of my favorite place in San Mychuno. I love to have a greeny back garden every house I live in. Yes that's why I love New Crest :D
Also the spice market is the best place for my vamp sims. They are almost 5 star celebrities with pristine reputation. They don't need to go for plasma hunt to other lot. All sims hang around the spice market for breakfast are walking meals for my vamp sims. They just go and ask for drinking plasma, everybody provide their wrists for them. :D Currently, I'm living in spice market now. I set the lot trait, 'private space?', so no one visits my home as my sims need private life because they always suffer from paparazzi and fan sims outside of home. I love this lot trait. :D Oh ..I'm too lazy to place good buildings in New Crest but sounds awesome in your game. I love the night views of New crest. Standard smile 

Message 27 of 27 (538 Views)