Re: Sims constantly taunting university superiority

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Sims constantly taunting university superiority

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of em.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? With University being in abled, being married, and having your sims attend and graduate from different universities.
What happens when the bug occurs? The male sim keeps taunting my female sim about university superiority, and it's causing their relationship to plummet. It's a back to back occurrence, and it happens unprovoked. They'll be in love one minute and there he goes taunting her about university superiority.
What do you expect to see? I expect taunting for university superiority to be taken out as there is no use for it. It's only causes fall out among sims. Especially people they'll do it constantly out of nowhere.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The male sim keeps taunting my female sim about university superiority, and it's causing their relationship to plummet. It's a back to back occurrence, and it happens unprovoked. They'll be in love one minute and there he goes taunting her about university superiority. It's becoming incredibly annoying, and I'm tired of having to fight to keep their relationship up because one of my sims keep taunting the other.

Message 1 of 4 (580 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@LiljrocXB1 The following traited sims will taunt about university superiority: Childish, Evil, Hot-Headed, and Bro.

Does your sim have any of those traits?
Message 2 of 4 (574 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yes, both my sims are bros but only the male will initiate the taunting.

Message 3 of 4 (546 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@LiljrocXB1 You can buy the retraiting potion from the aspiration reward point store to take the bro trait away. This is a listed trait for taunting.

Message 4 of 4 (533 Views)