Sims cannot Treat Pet

by mohammadali118

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims cannot Treat Pet

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi, 

This might be ask frequently but I have to ask. I will also include the screen Shoot. My Sims own a vet, but she could not treat her pet. Before there was no problem for her to treat her pet, just now she is no longer to treat. May I know the reason? Standard smile  Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (464 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims cannot Treat Pet

[ Edited ]
Champion

@mohammadali118 I had the same issue and had a married couple that were both vets and had a clinic. They both tried unsuccessfully to treat their dog until all were absolutely exhausted and almost died from it and it didn't work. Finally in desperation I had one of them take the dog to another vet clinic they did not own and the dog was treated just fine there. It was later confirmed from another helper that Sim vets cannot treat their own animals at their own clinic.

Very frustrating. I have added my 'Me Too'  your post as I would also love to see this changed in the game. 

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (416 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

@mohammadali118 I had the same issue and had a married couple that were both vets and had a clinic. They both tried unsuccessfully to treat their dog until all were absolutely exhausted and almost died from it and it didn't work. Finally in desperation I had one of them take the dog to another vet clinic they did not own and the dog was treated just fine there. It was later confirmed from another helper that Sim vets cannot treat their own animals at their own clinic.

Very frustrating. I have added my 'Me Too'  your post as I would also love to see this changed in the game. 

Message 2 of 4 (417 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SheriGR Thanks for your help. I also download vet from the gallery to different lot and it work. my sims pet has cured. Standard smile I don't know before this she can cure her own pet in her own vet. But now she cannot. Anyway thanks for your help Standard smile
Message 3 of 4 (393 Views)

Champion

@mohammadali118 You are so very welcome!! I'm so relieved your pet is cured! 

Message 4 of 4 (381 Views)