Sims can't woohoo or travel to another lot

by xxprincess1x

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims can't woohoo or travel to another lot

★★★★★ Newbie

My first issue is I try to get my sims to WooHoo, they're engaged so it really shouldn't be a problem. They can get into the bed on both sides and I've reset the bed and changed it. The interaction to WooHoo only appears when I interact between one sim to another, the WooHoo interaction doesn't appear when I click on the bed. I don't have any mods or CC installed as I'm worried they will slow my game down (I only have a basic laptop) so it can't be that effecting it.

Also, multiple times I have tried to get my sims to travel either to places in the same neighbourhood or in different ones. Each time I select a place to travel to it sends me back to manage worlds. When I try to do it again it says the sim is already there but I cannot play as them. It's like they get stuck there and I cannot access the lot. Quite often my game will either force quit itself or just get stuck on the loading screen so I have to end the task. I have looked at forums but most of the time it just talks about disabling mods which doesn't apply to me. I hope there's another solution. 

Message 1 of 6 (705 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims can't woohoo or travel to another lot

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@xxprincess1x Here is how to repair your game thru Origin:

While logged in on Origin:
- Click on My Library
- Right click on the Sims 4 game tile
- From the pop up menu select Repair

This will run a scan where Origin will check your Sims 4 system files and replace anything that is missing or damaged. It should only take a few minutes, depending on your computer hardware. Wait until the scan has completely finished your base game and any expansion packs you have installed, and then try restarting your game to see if all looks good now.

Please let us know if this fixes things and kudos to @BiffaBaker for suggesting this fix :D

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (620 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice
@xxprincess1x Have you tried updating Or repairing your game in origin?
Message 2 of 6 (661 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the reply Standard smile It didn't seem like it needed updating but I will have to check again. How do I repair the game in Origin?

Message 3 of 6 (626 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@xxprincess1x Here is how to repair your game thru Origin:

While logged in on Origin:
- Click on My Library
- Right click on the Sims 4 game tile
- From the pop up menu select Repair

This will run a scan where Origin will check your Sims 4 system files and replace anything that is missing or damaged. It should only take a few minutes, depending on your computer hardware. Wait until the scan has completely finished your base game and any expansion packs you have installed, and then try restarting your game to see if all looks good now.

Please let us know if this fixes things and kudos to @BiffaBaker for suggesting this fix :D

Message 4 of 6 (621 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Oh brilliant thanks so much 😊

Message 5 of 6 (575 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Just ran the repair and it's working perfectly now! Thank you both for your help Standard smile 

Message 6 of 6 (546 Views)