Re: Sims can't upload on The More Choices Video Station

by mohammadali118

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims can't upload on The More Choices Video Station

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi it has been a while my sims cannot upload video on her station. I just let her use her dad (who is also celebrity) station. I thought it was maybe Move Objects problem. But now upon fixing it, it seems that she will always cant. I change the station and moveobjects off, she can still not able to upload it. I even move the station to outside (attached) to test and in the wide open world with no blocking her way, she cant still do it. What should I do?

Message 1 of 5 (9,941 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

@mohammadali118 A lot of cc chairs have these issues. They have had this for a long time. You will not be able to use these at a desk or a kitchen table. My advice is to look for chairs that are compatible with the latest update. I.e.  1.77.131.1030 for the pc, 1.77.131.1230 for Mac or 1.44 for the console version. That might take a while because a lot of makers must get to grips with the new patch update too.

So, check the makers websites if you can find updates ones.

Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (9,896 Views)

All Replies

Champion

@mohammadali118 As i can see from your screenshot there is something obstructing your Sim. From the screenshot I can't see what it is. Could you make a screenshot while clicking on the video station? Also, a closer examination of the desk chair would suggest this is not a chair that belongs to the game. Did you use a CC chair in this occasion? When yes, I would try to use a common chair at the video station. 

I think it is most likely the chair that is causing this issue.

Let me know if this helps.

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 5 (9,920 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Trismagistos i see now..it was the cc chair..i realize now most of cc chair sims can't sit..is it new?
Message 3 of 5 (9,900 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@mohammadali118 A lot of cc chairs have these issues. They have had this for a long time. You will not be able to use these at a desk or a kitchen table. My advice is to look for chairs that are compatible with the latest update. I.e.  1.77.131.1030 for the pc, 1.77.131.1230 for Mac or 1.44 for the console version. That might take a while because a lot of makers must get to grips with the new patch update too.

So, check the makers websites if you can find updates ones.

Have fun playing. 😉

Let op:

Message 4 of 5 (9,897 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having this issue and I have no mods and no CC. I’m just playing original Sims

Message 5 of 5 (7,631 Views)