Re: Sims can't have multiple best friends

by RandomBuzziness

Original Post

Sims can't have multiple best friends

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs except Island Living and Uni and every game pack except StrangerVille.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have two sims being good friends.
What happens when the bug occurs? If two sims get best friends, other sims lose "Best Friend" status for the same sim.
What do you expect to see? It should be possible to get multiple best friends.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

If two sims get best friends, the other sims who were best friends with the same sim before "fell out of touch and are no best friends anymore".

Message 1 of 7 (1,077 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@Zack4358There are mods that allow for multiple best friends but as far as I know the game has never allowed for this otherwise. I agree that it would be a very nice thing to have though. :D

EDIT: Sorry if I am misunderstanding your post in some way!

Message 2 of 7 (1,058 Views)

★★ Guide
@RandomBuzziness Sadly we can only have 1 best friend in the game. This isnt a bug.
Message 3 of 7 (1,026 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you for letting me know. I had no idea and thought it was a bug. LOL

Message 4 of 7 (1,019 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@catloverplayer I totally agree with your post but it wasn't me who was reporting this as a bug. I was merely agreeing that it would be nice if we could have more than one best friend (without using mods anyway). Btw- I love the cats in your avatar & think your username is awesome! :D

Message 5 of 7 (1,004 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Zack4358 Well, it's not a bug, it's designed to be that way. But I agree it should be changed.
Message 6 of 7 (959 Views)

Hero
@Zack4358 Moving this to General discussion and Feedback as feedback.

As others said, this isn't a bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (915 Views)