Sims always Dazed

by samkaz77

Original Post

Sims always Dazed

★★ Novice

My sims are always Dazed, like constantly. I am having to cheat it away because it is becoming an issue. Its not the drinking NAP either, because I turned them off. 

Message 1 of 3 (323 Views)

Re: Sims always Dazed

★★★ Guide
@samkaz77 Do you have any mods or CC installed? Have you tried a repair game? Is this persistent across different saves?
Message 2 of 3 (317 Views)

Re: Sims always Dazed

Champion

@samkaz77 , even if you have turned your NAP's off in your Game Options menu, if one or more had already been voted in before you did this, it will still be active.  Disappointed

Therefore, you will also need to either repeal the NAP by going to the Neighborhood Action Plan board where you vote and choose to repeal the vote, and then get 5 people to agree before the time runs out, or else you will have to use a cheat to remove the active NAP. 😉

To remove the NAP with cheats do as follows:
Bring up the cheat box by pressing Ctrl + Shift + C at the same time 
In the cheat box type testingcheats true (or you can also type testingcheats on) and hit the Enter button.
Then go to the Neighborhood Action Plan board (or mailbox if you live in town with out the Neighborhood Action Plan board), and Shift-click on the board (or mailbox) and choose any NAP's that are active to repeal them.
Then close the cheat by bringing up the cheat box again and typing testingcheats false (or you can type testingcheats off ) and press the Enter button! 

Please update us on your situation! 😇

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (283 Views)