Re: Sims Mobile - getting rid of plates

by jrgeorge8590

Original Post

Sims Mobile - getting rid of plates

★★★ Newbie

In The Sims Mobile, my house is filled with cookieplates. I have no idea where they come from. Sims won’t eat or clean them. I tried to delete them and move to the storage, but it didn’t work. I moved the plates on the yard and they just keep coming. Soon my sims don’t have room in their house. 

What to do? How to get rid of the plates?

Message 1 of 5 (6,386 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I have this problem too and some of the plates are on the floor.

I can't delete them or tidy them up Frown

Message 2 of 5 (6,355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have this problem. I have like 5 or 6 plates of Chocolate Chip Cookies and 1 Plate of Mac n Cheese. Can't store them away. Cant' delete them. Can't wash them. There is literally nothing I can do with them, except move them. The other day, it was just 1 Plate of Cookies and 1 Plate of Mac n Cheese. As you can see, it's expanded since then. And I've read from other users that it only gets worse. PLEASE HELP!!!

Message 3 of 5 (6,321 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Hi Cookie Bakers,

So, the current Home for Halloween event has an action on the stove at your home that’s about making treats. Your sim looks like they’re stirring a pot of red sauce, but after you hit the green check mark they have a plate of cookies in hand!
Making cookies and meals using your fridge, microwave and stove is something you can do anytime with your sim, but they always require you to “clean” them up as opposed to placing in storage.

If you want a more detailed breakdown, see below.

Cookie and other prepared food cleanup:
• Take a Sim not currently in an event (or at least not an event at home) and have them tap on the plate of cookies/food.
• You’ll have two options. Eat whatever the food is, or clean it up.
• If you choose to eat, the sim will leave the plate behind.
• If you want to use the plates as place-settings this is a fun option.
• To remove the empty plate you’ll need to tap it and choose the clean option.
• If you choose to clean up, you can remove the food and plate all at once.
• You’ll first need to make sure your Kitchen and Bathroom sinks are available.
• Your sim will start at the kitchen sink, but end up at the bathroom sink. I don’t know why, but it happens all the time.
• If you want to use two sims to clean up (like when you have an excessive amount of cookies scattered about) you’ll want to make sure you have two bathroom sinks out. If it’s a 1 Star sink you’ll probably need to repair it during clean up.
Message 4 of 5 (6,302 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This worked, thank you!! I kept trying to move the object. I didn’t realize it was an action item. I’m cleaning plates like crazy! 😊

Message 5 of 5 (3,513 Views)