Sims Mobile Issue Pls Help ASAP!

by cupcakehouse123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims Mobile Issue Pls Help ASAP!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have a husband in Sims mobile and unlocked a Sims slot so he could move in. However, when I unlocked it I clicked "make new Sim" and now I'm panicking because I didn't mean to, I want to add my husband to my house, not make a new Sim (I can't get off the screen, its making me do it) . I heard when you make a Sim you cannot delete it until it retires so I'm freaking out because I saved forever to get the slot (175 SimsCash) . I exited the app and even restarted my phone but it's still there, waiting for me to make a new Sim. I thought about deleting the game all together and then re-installing it but I don't know if that would help and I don't know if my progress would be saved either. Please help! Thanks 

Message 1 of 4 (601 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims Mobile Issue Pls Help ASAP!

★★★ Guide

I had the same situation too - even reinstalling the game won't leave create-a-sim. But as mentioned by @Phantomlover1717, you'll have to play the new sim until he retires and leaves an empty slot.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (581 Views)

All Replies

I think the screen has synced with the cloud, so you won't be getting around it. But you can try, just make sure you screenshot your player ID (shows on the loading screen), and be sure you have the backup options turned on (EA account, (Apple/Google) Game account).

Else you will have to play through this Sims life like normal. Frown

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (586 Views)

★★★ Guide

I had the same situation too - even reinstalling the game won't leave create-a-sim. But as mentioned by @Phantomlover1717, you'll have to play the new sim until he retires and leaves an empty slot.

Message 3 of 4 (582 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dang, that sucks. Thank you though!

Message 4 of 4 (570 Views)