Re: Sims Mobile Fashion House

by iChokedCupid

Original Post

★★★★ Expert

@FuzzernutterI agree.  Everything in Izzy's shop should be a good bonus since you have to buy them.  I am so sick of getting that men's crop top and the woman's long skirt.  I've never gotten the dirt, but I have several flies.  sigh.

Message 261 of 703 (447 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Fuzzernutter gahhhhhh!  I'm going to have to trash something to even try for it.  I like everything I have.

Message 262 of 703 (438 Views)

★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob I had pinned the butterfly wings hoping to get the female bracelet and rolled a fairy with the butterfly wings. Don't try that combp. It looks awful . I unpinned the butterfly wings when I landed on the fairy . They have some new fairy colors. Right now my least favorite is the light pink we both have. They have a few darker pinks now 

Message 263 of 703 (430 Views)

★ Expert

@rmw8855 I have gotten the dirt effect quite a few times. The long zig zag skirt, like so many other people. It's time for them to take that stuff out 

Message 264 of 703 (427 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I LOVE the vintage dress design. I really do. I love the "Opera dress," the wings, etc. But I've relegated myself to EA's construction of luck, because it's too great of a disappointment for me to try for the things I really want then just end up with another hippie skirt or some negative effect. Just adds insult to injury.

Saving up is not reliably rewarded. Spending is not reliably rewarded. I tend to be a sucker for punishment, but not anymore. My opinion only!

Message 265 of 703 (407 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette these are some of the hairstyles I have on freeplay... took me a while, with loads of events, but I'd looove to have them on Sims Mobile as well!!

Message 266 of 703 (399 Views)

★ Expert

@VintageStarlette I got lucky twice getting a fairy dress on the first roll but you are right. Most of the time I roll garbage. I wind up returning more stuff than I keep and we only get 3 gems per return. They really need to rethink putting the ugly stuff in there no one wants. Not splitting up sets like in the case of the peasant skirt and top. I returned the top and I may get rid of the skirt too. I would like that outfit so much better if I could wear them together. They should have put the peasant skirt and top in regular CAS. We are running out of CAS items to buy or have. I'm trying to finish all the relationships to get extra clothes. I know the game is new but.........

Message 267 of 703 (397 Views)

★★★ Guide

@ava7171 Did you get this dress from Izzy? Or from an event. I have not seen it before and I would love to have this dress!!!

Message 268 of 703 (389 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@themummyof4 Oh, how I wish they'd make every one of those styles SM compatible!!! I can imagine how many stars I could create!!!! *starry-eyed*

@Fuzzernutter I agree with every one of your points. 100%.

@iChokedCupid I love that dress. Love it. @ava7171 style is consistently awesome.

Message 269 of 703 (380 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Thank you all re: my CAS wardrobe.  I’m far more jealous of all your wonderful designs.  I cant ever get anything like those.  I always her the floral crop, the zigzag skirt or the low cut formal dress.  I just want something fancy!!  I agree @VintageStarlettei waste so much re rolling to end up with the same stuff.  I’m going in there with no less than 100 gems at a time and it’s doing nothing to help.  I’ve yet to even glimpse any of these new designs you’re all getting.  I’m totally Kermit green!

Message 270 of 703 (370 Views)