Re: Sims Mobile Fashion House

by Finealta

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

@Fuzzernutter wrote:

@VintageStarlette Very nice. I need to start doing that. I don't dress my sims in a theme but I have to remind myself to try it. What's the minimum for gem awards? 

I’m not 100% sure about the minimum, but I remembering reading somewhere that someone got 4 stickers and got 2 gems.  I do know for sure the maximum is 9 gems no matter how high the sticker amount awarded.  My sims had around 30-40 stickers each the other week and still only got 9 gems each!

Message 91 of 703 (1,089 Views)

★ Expert

@Finealta Thanks. I have never checked and just take the rewards 

Message 92 of 703 (1,072 Views)

★ Expert

@Simfanatic08thank you and your welcome 

Message 93 of 703 (1,071 Views)

★ Expert

@VintageStarlette the suit comes in black. It comes in white too which is very pretty but I passed it up hoping to roll another fairy but no luck

Message 94 of 703 (1,068 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Finally have the pirate & bar wench in the colours I wanted...

83505F38-88F6-453B-9FAE-F1093B6E6B9E.jpegD752988A-2193-45FE-80C7-857D14210F49.jpeg

... now just need to wait on an eyepatch &/or pirate hat (though since those two items are modded cc only items in s3 & s4 I’m not holding my breath)

I got a “turkey” jacket, unsure if the top is an unlockable with simcash (sorry lazy trait at play tonight and can’t be bothered logging in to check lol sorry forgive me ✌️✌️✌️)

0D2CF2BB-425B-48FD-8144-F12AF020CAF7.jpeg

... has that exploding feather effect.

This isn’t rare by any means but I like showing off my new male, so here he is wearing a relationship unlocked top and a Izzy bling bangle...

BC082ADC-4BC0-4288-A26F-2FD853C76671.jpeg

... and yet again I wish for either the secret agent or criminal job to be in sims mobile 😎😎😎

Message 95 of 703 (1,042 Views)

★ Expert

@Here4Snacks that black jacket is one of Izzy's favorite repeat items. I had the same one with the feathers and returned it. I see it everywhere at parties too. It's more rare to get it in a different color. This is the same jacket in white and grey. I like the gray because it's ombre and looks more like leather in game. I have the white and the gray is another players sim

Message 96 of 703 (1,032 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Simfanatic08 Greta's wearing that top for the first time today! Isn't it amazing? Freya looks sharp in it. @PaQuilter1 dressed that top up on Victoria some time ago. I think she used the pink? It's a super-versatile top, surprisingly.

@Fuzzernutter The minimum stickers per theme is 6. If you collect 6 per category, you get the max gems.

@Here4Snacks I about dropped dead when I saw the pirate outfits. Thank you for posting them!

Message 97 of 703 (1,023 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Fuzzernutter Those tails look MUCH better in black! Lol!!!

So I dressed up my stars for the"cool" theme today. They all kind of remind me of Terminators. 

Message 98 of 703 (1,020 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Fuzzernutter wrote:

@BlueWizardRob Is there a darker kind of Cobalt blue? I'm not a blue or pink person but I do like cobalt blue. I don't like the pink because it is an odd pink and does not match with many shoes or stockings in the game. I know the game has two different red colors. One is more of a burgundy. I'm guessing the green is more of a mint color? Should I get another fairy outfit I ant to prepare for rerolls on what color I want. 

These are the two I have with darker blue in them.  (I apologize for not changing shoes and accessories to match, but I only have a 5 minute break at the moment)

IMG_6946.jpgIMG_6945.jpg

Message 99 of 703 (1,009 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Here4Snacks  Very snazzy Snacks.  I especially like the bar wench.:eahigh_file:

Message 100 of 703 (992 Views)