Re: Sims Mobile Fashion House

by BlueWizardRob

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

I really love all the men's suits, particularly the tan and black one Tyler's wearing. I'd love to see more period garments for men (17th, 18th, 19th century, et al).

@BlueWizardRob Is that tails suit that @Fuzzernutter Sim is wearing the one you were talking about?

Also... The House of Stars owns a single supersuit (shown on Greta Garbo below), and I adore it. Haven't had opportunity to wear it yet, but.... The only thing I'd change is, I'd make it grayscale. 🙂

Message 51 of 703 (1,035 Views)

★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 I wish that outfit came in green with the rainbow. Perfect for St. Patty's

@BlueWizardRob is that were all the speedo are coming from. Izzy has never offered me those yet 

Message 52 of 703 (1,029 Views)

★ Expert

@VintageStarlette Nice pic. There are a few period garments for men in izzy's store. I have a few. They offer the tux jacket in CAS for sim dollars. My sim is wearing the tux jacket in all black rather than tan and black . It comes in a few colors. The butterfly wings are attached to a bracelet. My tux jacket is not from Izzy's store. If Izzy does offer the tux jacket, I have never seen it. 

Message 53 of 703 (1,024 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette wrote:

I really love all the men's suits, particularly the tan and black one Tyler's wearing. I'd love to see more period garments for men (17th, 18th, 19th century, et al).

@BlueWizardRob Is that tails suit that @Fuzzernutter Sim is wearing the one you were talking about?

Also... The House of Stars owns a single supersuit (shown on Greta Garbo below), and I adore it. Haven't had opportunity to wear it yet, but.... The only thing I'd change is, I'd make it grayscale. 🙂

It is the same tails suit in the same color even.  I had it in two additional colors but that was before I started my current method for getting good Izzy's stuff so they had less desirable traits and were trashed.

Message 54 of 703 (1,013 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Fuzzernutter wrote:

@PaQuilter1 I wish that outfit came in green with the rainbow. Perfect for St. Patty's

@BlueWizardRob is that were all the speedo are coming from. Izzy has never offered me those yet 

I actually don't get the speedo's from Izzy's.  I just say that because I get bracelets with the effect and bonus I want so that I can wear them with my speedos and still get the bonus.  The speedos came from the hot tub event.  If I didn't have the bracelets, I'm not sure I would wear the speedos.

Message 55 of 703 (1,007 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Speaking of period pieces for men I wish there were some Viking looking clothes! Lol!

Message 56 of 703 (1,006 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

And the Roman gladiator costumes

Message 57 of 703 (1,001 Views)

★ Expert

@VintageStarlette this is from Izzy's store

Message 58 of 703 (996 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Simfanatic08 wrote:

Speaking of period pieces for men I wish there were some Viking looking clothes! Lol!

Is Bjorn getting homesick for his ancestoral homeland?

Message 59 of 703 (995 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I want stuff like THIS.

Message 60 of 703 (992 Views)