Re: Sims Mobile Fashion House

by VintageStarlette

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

😭😆😫😅🤣😩 (Note the mixed emotions.)

@BlueWizardRob So the dress comes in true scarlett?!?!? *deep breath* Okay. I must accept the things I cannot change. Perhaps I wasn't intended to have THAT dress, but I can find peace and appreciation in the fact others DO have it in their lives and can enjoy the blessings thereof. *goes to @PaQuilter1 Zen water fall.*

Besides. Lucy would look ridiculous in that exquisite specimen of design.

Message 21 of 703 (1,606 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob@VintageStarlette wanted that dress in red! That last one is gorgeous! I want that one!!!

Message 22 of 703 (1,604 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob a speedo that throws coins is perfect, lol! That's the tips he gets! Lol!

Message 23 of 703 (1,604 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette wrote:

@BlueWizardRob So the dress comes in true scarlett?!?!? *deep breath* Okay. I must accept the things I cannot change. Perhaps I wasn't intended to have THAT dress, but I can find peace and appreciation in the fact others DO have it in their lives and can enjoy the blessings thereof. *goes to @PaQuilter1 Zen water fall.*

It is possible that the dress comes in more colors, but Alice quit trying after she found it in scarlet and just told Izzy to please take her money quickly.

Message 24 of 703 (1,595 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob  The speedo throwing coins made me laugh.:eahigh_file: It sounds perfect.  I think I like the dark red dress the best.

Message 25 of 703 (1,589 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@VintageStarlette wrote:

I can't give it to you but sometime I can give you a sim that is wearing it.

Message 26 of 703 (1,577 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob *gasp* The planets have aligned. I understand my purpose

Penny and Hank shall have a male heir, intended for one daughter of the House of Knight.

[Quote from The King and I (1956).]

Message 27 of 703 (1,570 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Here is Alice in the dress.  It is awful that they don't have any good earrings in matching colors.

(I'm not offering Alice, she and Alex are my main characters, but I am willing to offer a sim as soon as I get another girl if you want one)

IMG_6929.jpgIMG_6930.jpg

Message 28 of 703 (1,568 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob *design mode* I would totally opt out of earrings anyway, because you SO want to showcase that design and that sumptuous red. A black choker—unavailable at this time—to accentuate and elongate the neck...but this dress stands alone! *reverent pause*

Message 29 of 703 (1,556 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob We will wait in humble obsequience for a daughter of the noble House of Knight!

Message 30 of 703 (1,547 Views)