Re: Sims Mobile: Do all expeditions in the treasure hunt include digs for treasu

by CharlieDaisy12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims Mobile: Do all expeditions in the treasure hunt include digs for treasure?

★★★★ Guide

I’m wondering if the second expedition site opened in Small Fry’s Quest has treasure digs since it doesn’t show a walkie talkie next to that site on the map?
There is a pink walkie talkie attached to the first expedition site, but not the second one, so I’m thinking I should do the first one again so I can use my walkie talkies? 
I have to use my resources wisely if I want to complete this event as I am sooooo close to levelling up. Any help would be greatly appreciated!🙏👍😊

Message 1 of 8 (634 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims Mobile: Do all expeditions in the treasure hunt include digs for treasu

Hero
@CharlieDaisy12 Oh, they forgot to put the walkie-talkie image on the map 😉 There should be a dig site there at Downtown. I remember it was dark as usual 😃

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (586 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@CharlieDaisy12 Yes, expedition locations have dig sites. Could you share a screenshot of your map, please so I can see it?

Message 2 of 8 (604 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

Here is my map, @SalixCat. As you can see, there’s a walkie talkie at the first site at Parkside but not at downtown, where the second dig site is. I just didn’t want to take on an expedition there if I wasn’t able to dig for treasure. But it sounds like I will be able to, even though there’s no icon for it?  As soon as I get my last walkie talkie I’m going to take the chance based on what you said and go for it!🤟🤩🥳

Message 3 of 8 (588 Views)

Hero
@CharlieDaisy12 Oh, they forgot to put the walkie-talkie image on the map 😉 There should be a dig site there at Downtown. I remember it was dark as usual 😃

Message 4 of 8 (587 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Hi, my device settings for photos were changed. Sorry about that. Here it is again:

Message 5 of 8 (585 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Are you able to see that photo? My device is set to jpeg but maybe the compression software is changing it to a png, I’m not sure. Sorry about that.🤦‍♀️😃

Message 6 of 8 (582 Views)

Hero
@CharlieDaisy12 I can see both images, no problem at all 😊

Message 7 of 8 (581 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SalixCat Great, thanks for letting me know. And thanks for the help!!👍😊🌟
Message 8 of 8 (579 Views)