by teddybeddy10

Original Post

Re: Sims Mobile: Deleting Sims

Champion (Retired)

@Michael_Jacksin Welcome to the AHQ Forums! Standard smile

Message 71 of 92 (2,480 Views)

★★ Novice
I can’t even play with that sim. It’s on the household picture and whenever I click on it nothing happens
Message 72 of 92 (2,318 Views)

★ Novice

If you press the family photo once the screen will come up with all sims (even retired sims) you press any sim and it will give you the option to move them out 

Message 73 of 92 (2,246 Views)

Re: Family portrait - How does yours look right now?

★★ Guide

Anyone else apart from me really annoyed that if you accidentally press 'create sim' instead of 'make playable', you have no option to cancel?  I did this when retiring four sims on Tuesday, so now I have a completely new sim that I didn't want because I couldn't cancel the action Frown. Just as well I can marry her off to one of the others!  But I'm still annoyed that it doesn't allow for changing ones mind or accidentally hitting the wrong button.

Message 74 of 92 (2,171 Views)

Re: Family portrait - How does yours look right now?

EA app Team
Hi @MayaRose1138,

I'm moving your post to this thread as it fits better here - it was off topic where it was posted.

Hope you find the comments in here interesting,
-Mai
Message 75 of 92 (2,165 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Samesie.. u can do it in the pc version so why cant u do it on mobile
Message 76 of 92 (2,054 Views)

★★★ Novice

Is the problem with the sim itself or with the slot that fits the 3rd sim? Because they're different issues

Message 77 of 92 (1,792 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost some progress on my game yesterday and I had retired a sim/created a new one... now they gave me back the retired sim that I can’t get rid of. :/

Message 78 of 92 (1,667 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Ben-06-io Same happened to me - do you have the option to retire?

file-2[2095].png

Message 79 of 92 (1,665 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Ben-06-io I read somewhere that the new update fixes retired sim bugs like yours! Hope you get the new update & your retired sim will be moving on. If not, better report thru in-game help and/or Twitter EA Help.

Message 80 of 92 (1,645 Views)