Sims Mobile: Deleting Sims

by teddybeddy10

Original Post

Re: Sims Mobile: Deleting Sims

★★★ Newbie
I wholeheartedly agree with him. I did not know that u could not switch back to ur original character that u made the game with. I want to go back to playing with her and I don’t know how to because I retired my people and now am using my two kids that are grown now. I need help
Message 41 of 92 (2,760 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, does my retired sims ever going to die?
Message 42 of 92 (2,681 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks! That's what I wanted to know how to do!  My kids grew up to be ridiculous and I wanted them to move out.  

Message 43 of 92 (2,656 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Why can't you help... you have seen what we have said, then it's just to make an update and every thing Will be perfect!!
Message 44 of 92 (2,641 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I also have a problem but it’s kind of different. I have a guy that one of my sims is friends with. But he never leaves the house. I read that they leave by themselves but it has been like 1 or 2 months and he still hasn’t left. It bothers me because I want the husband to move in, but it says there isn’t space, only because of that one sim that doesn’t get out. I’ll just wait for the update and hopefully it’ll get rid of that glitch!
Message 45 of 92 (2,626 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I too wanted the child of my characters to take on the next slot. I retired a character just for that purpose. When I clicked on it there was no option to make the child who was grown now into one of my Sims. It seems like this question first popped up weeks ago. Is this something that will be headed? I put money into the game and I'm considering not playing anymore because of it. I don't want to have to retire something just to get what I want. But I didn't even see an option to make the child character one of my Sims.

Message 46 of 92 (2,601 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey @teddybeddy10 & all!

Problem solved! When the game gives you an option to a third player, DON'T MAKE ANOTHER PLAYER! Use that third option to move out sims. When you click it (or your family portrait), you should see your current generation. Clicking each sim individually gives you options as to what you want to do with them. There are usually two options: [move out] or [make playable]. There's also an option to [promote] a sim, which you can make playable. Children and up can be made playable. Toddlers and babies are excluded. Hope this helps! Happy playing! Standard smile

Message 47 of 92 (2,570 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This glitch made me stop playing and stop paying. Frown
Message 48 of 92 (2,372 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi @EA_Mai,

I am just writing to you to ask you how to delete a sim. I was forced to make one and now it will not delete. It is most annoying! All I want to do is play the game, a great one as it is. As you have posted, you have to wait until Retierment, but how long will I have to wait? If there is just one thing to edit, in an update, let it be this issue. 

Thank you,

Jimpix393

Message 49 of 92 (2,300 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My game keeps crashing if I delete it does all my stuff get lost?
Message 50 of 92 (2,218 Views)