Re: Sims Mobile: Deleting Sims

by PaQuilter1

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I bought sim cash with real money so I could open up a sim spot earmarked for my toddler (i bought it early because I thought I could add her as a child but it turns out I have to wait until she grows up). Somehow I clicked create a new sim by mistake. I don't even recall doing it tbh. Now I can't get out of it. This is really frustrating. there needs to be a way to at least back out of creating the sim during the process. ridiculous. I'm not spending more sim cash to open another spot. I'm guessing that's why no effort was made to create a confirm, back or delete button. I read all the posts here and most people sound as pissed as I am. These are the kind of issues that make people frustrated enough to delete the game, you guys should really address it in an update asap.

Message 61 of 92 (2,102 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

The retired Sim does not stay in the portrait in the wall and they are like ghost and they go awol after a short time of hanging around. The real problem is that you can't really 'play' them the way you want. So they are like ghosts in the machine.

Message 62 of 92 (2,053 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

@166a2ql1jcnj A retired Sim stays in your Family Portrait. They show as a previous generation. They just don't show on the picture hanging on the wall. You have to tap the picture and then tap the previous generation to see them. Thank goodness too...some of my previous generations were really scary looking when I accidentally retired them. 😉☺

Message 63 of 92 (2,045 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@PaQuilter1 wrote:

@166a2ql1jcnj A retired Sim stays in your Family Portrait. They show as a previous generation. They just don't show on the picture hanging on the wall. You have to tap the picture and then tap the previous generation to see them. Thank goodness too...some of my previous generations were really scary looking when I accidentally retired them. 😉☺

But Jamie was and is very memorable.  (It's a good thing the superheroes know him because he looks like you keep a good eye on him whenever he is out and about, especially around women and children).  

Message 64 of 92 (2,041 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@BlueWizardRob lol 😅☺😅

Message 65 of 92 (2,039 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@cuddlepuddle09You describe the very first problem I had with this game. There should be an option to reject and confirm the making of new Sims. But if you're pissed at this, keep playing, it gets worse. One of my recent problems with the game has been that even though I did not choose the option, the game retired one of my Sims against my will. I had just started to develop his story. It turned my young, successful business man into a useless elderly stranger. So I figure that after bombarding us constantly to retire our Sims, eventually the game will do it for you. I am way beyond being pissed about it.

Message 66 of 92 (2,013 Views)

Re: Delete unwanted babies in the Sims Mobile?

★★★ Apprentice

@Phantomlover1717  OMG... that is such a good response and my first laugh of the day. Thank you for the sunshine Standard smile

"can't delete unwanted babies" LMAO

Message 67 of 92 (2,002 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Seissho  Yours is the smartest response. Wish I had that foresight.

Message 68 of 92 (2,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had a sim that I created do the honeymoon suite challenge with an NPC from town. It didn’t occurs to me to move him into the house during the challenge because I just kept doing each next step. Shortly before I was done with the challenge, the NPC man turned into an elder. I continued the challenge because it was timed and I didn’t want to miss out on the furniture. But when the guy moved into the house after the wedding he was useless. It wouldn’t allow me to make him playable, even though I had bought a new spot for him. He never had a job so he couldn’t mentor anyone. He was already an elder so I couldn’t retire him. Now all my other sims who retire have a “move out” option on the portrait, but not this guy. It just says his name, without any options.  He just constantly tools around the house and doing crunches in the bedroom while my sims three generations later are trying to Whoo-hoo.  I hate him so much I hardly want to play anymore. AND another male that I created who I retired soon after the NPC guy moved in says on the portrait that he didn’t complete any life goals so he leaves behind no heirloom. The game obviously has him confused with this NPC idiot because the sim I made was 100% in his career, hobby, and multiple friendships as he was only the second sim I made. And he did leave an heirloom. So my family history is all wrong, and it pisses me off. There is obviously some bug preventing NPC elders from being removed from a house. It NEEDS to be fixed. 

Message 69 of 92 (1,897 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Agreed

Message 70 of 92 (1,828 Views)