Re: Deleting Sims

by PaQuilter1

Original Post

Re: Sims Mobile: Deleting Sims

★★★★★ Newbie
Thx for info
People should know this coz it help at least (able to move out sim from family)

I accidentally click on "create character"(double tapped) and now im stuck with unwanted 3rd character (who i have embraced eventually as my son)

At least developer should implement CANCEL button for this AND other actions such as adoption or selecting Trait (im curious to see what trait is available, and stuck there... but it wasnt really a bad mistake since i only have basic traits)

These kind of things might seems trivial for some people, but its a life simulation game and some people just wanted to make it as close as possible to their "dream life"
Having a "random" without any blood relation suddenly crash into ur families is... * annoying
At least i can change my baby name later and think of him as the youngest brother
Then i still have a perfect family

Eric augusto, randomly named wife , Eric augusto II (misclick son) , Eric Augusto III (biological son), Erica Augusto (biological daughter)
And yeah more money and heirlooms instantly
I just think i might not be able to cope with another misclick

P.S. the guy in black jacket is Eric Augusto II
pls dont tell him he's a mistake
Message 51 of 92 (2,426 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Ouh btw, im talking about a guy who posted about how to promote a child later

What idk is... can we switch playable sim (undesireables) with other unplayable, then kick the fak out of them
Message 52 of 92 (2,420 Views)

★★★ Newbie

are you talking about my post?

Message 53 of 92 (2,416 Views)

★★★ Newbie

because 1, the sims game is meant to be as realistic as possible (and you can't delete a person in real life, unfortunately,) and 2, of course it is another opportunity for you to spend sim cash.

Message 54 of 92 (2,228 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I totally agree! I have a husband that won’t go away and a son that’s was created by my couple who looks like he’s a total nerd. I don’t want them playable . I just want them to go away. They just hang around the house all day every day. It needs to be fixed. I realize this game is limited but there must be a way to delete someone . Thank you.

Message 55 of 92 (2,186 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@redrose0524 Is the husband a playable Sim? If so, he has to be retired. The son you can move out by clicking on the family portrait, click the son's picture and select move out. If you already know these tips, sorry to repeat them.

All my kids are always dumpy guys in camo shorts so I feel your pain. When I first started playing I didn't know we could move them out and I retired a Sim just so I could promote him and change his looks. 😋☺

If no one told you yet, Welcome to the AHQ Forums! 😊

Message 56 of 92 (2,177 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you , thank you! Very helpful!

Message 57 of 92 (2,158 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No the husband was not a playable Sim. I retired the wife and he won’t leave, what’s my best move? Thanks!

Message 58 of 92 (2,157 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

@redrose0524 If he's an NPC (Non Playable Character) like a Townie your Sim married and  you have an open slot you could promote him and fix him the way you want him. Or, have you tried going to a different part of town, like the Market Square, and calling him there? That might work too. At least he wouldn't be hanging around the house. ☺😉

Message 59 of 92 (2,137 Views)

★★★★ Expert
If your Sim who retired is still in the house, then the NPC will be as well... they should go when your Sim moves out, once the birthday cake appears...
Message 60 of 92 (2,125 Views)