Re: Sims Mobile: Deleting Sims

by redridinghood0

Original Post

★★ Novice

Can you please fix it so, we are able to delete in from the game and not retire nor do that because i got to curious so I made it, and it wouldn't let me out please fix this problem

Message 31 of 92 (4,953 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am married now on the game and I would like to get rid of the sim I created...as do others, and I think that if you have time to update...you could possibly add a feature where you can delete a sim. I mainly believe this should happen because I am having a hard time getting cash and I am not able to buy any and I would like my virtual husband to move in but I cannot let him.
So if possible we would all like a new “Delete Sim” feature. Unless it is not possible for our much beloved makers to create it...wouldn’t wanna stress you.
And thank all the creators for making the game itself possible-
Person
Message 32 of 92 (4,904 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue; not playing the game any more until they get somthing fixed! I've put way to much time and MONEY into the game to be dealing with the sh98t

Message 33 of 92 (4,694 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I second this. For some reason a random user asked the sim I didn't want to move in with them so I was lucky. Didn't even ask and wasn't friends with them. So it's either asking people in parties/luck/knowing someone in real life and asking them for help with it.

Message 34 of 92 (4,679 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If, like me, you made the mistake of clicking on the ‘Add Sim’ and then found out that you couldn’t delete him/her anymore, and now you’re looking for a way to delete that SIM to create a new one without him/her staying on the family portrait.

There’s NO WAY of deleting the SIM right now, but under ‘change appearance’ you CAN change the sex and the name and basically create the new character you prefer to play with, without losing any stats etc.

Just throwing it out there Standard smile

Message 35 of 92 (4,516 Views)

★ Apprentice

Not sure if this has been addressed yet, (I skipped to the last page) but, if you click the family portrait, it lets you move adult sims out of your household. Not sure if it works with the playable ones, but the sims in the background can be moved out. 

Message 36 of 92 (4,372 Views)

★★★ Novice
Sadly, yes, you have to play them until they retire. But then you can delete them from your house and your portrait. Click on the portrait and the "retired" Sims have a Remove option. Click and it they go away.
Message 37 of 92 (4,188 Views)

★★ Novice
YEAH I KNOW. Once I realized I was forced to go through creating the sim after only clicking it out of mere curiosity, I WAS SO PISSED. In my house I had me, my husband, and our kid. Why would I want some other rando in our house? Our lives were perfect, but now it’s all ruined. So I had to name the new sim “Our Slave” And I’m just going to make her work all the time so we could have more money. I’m also going to make her fat and ugly because I would never have a hot chick live in the same house as my husband.
Message 38 of 92 (4,115 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Seriously me too, I was forced to create the second sim which I didn’t want to, I only want to manage one household and focus on one person. Very very annoying.
Now I want to make a new sim and forget about the previous sim but I don’t even know how to delete my current sim 🙄
Annoying
Message 39 of 92 (3,775 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah
Message 40 of 92 (3,767 Views)