Re: Sims Mobile: Deleting Sims

by Seissho

Original Post

Delete unwanted babies in the Sims Mobile?

★★★ Newbie
My sister somehow created a kid and I don't know how to get rid of it.
Message 21 of 92 (13,710 Views)

★ Novice
Deleting Sims is such an important part of the game. I'm stuck with a Sim I don't want.
Message 22 of 92 (14,309 Views)

Re: Delete unwanted babies in the Sims Mobile?

No, you can't get rid of an unwanted baby. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 23 of 92 (13,693 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
It’s doable in every other sim game...why not even the score?
Message 24 of 92 (14,286 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
This is stupid and makes me not want to play anymore
Message 25 of 92 (14,254 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lucky i haven't spend any money on this, lol. SAVE!!

Message 26 of 92 (14,229 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi!
Even though- it syncs your game, you can still start over and when you get asked which game you want to continue playing, don’t play the on saved in your iCloud! It’ll be the green button on the right of the screen! Just keep playing the game on your device, green button, on the left! Then back up your device to the iCloud, it’ll save the current Sims Mobile Game!
I have uninstalled/ reinstalled the Sims Mobile App 6 times as I wasn’t happy with the game.
I only wished it kept your game friends/ contacts on your account better, because I now can’t.get back, an old friend because I don’t remember, there code or name so I can’t read him!😩😩!

Oh! If, you don’t want an extra sim - DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON!

Mitsy. - aka - (character name) Rayven Chiroptera
Message 27 of 92 (14,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree. This is really irritating. I shouldn’t be forced to play a sim I didn’t want until retirement. It’s a waste of time and game play.

Message 28 of 92 (14,110 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
I am really laughing out loud with this topic. Have you guys ever thought about edit the sims created by mistake? If you can’t control more than one sims what the sense of play? The game is based on legacy, you’re getting points for complete tasks, stories, going to parties... First everybody complains that they don’t have time enough to do everything. Then you have more sims and complain that you can’t delete or even control. What childish! I am sorry but this topic is really comedy. Get to a higher level and come back to let us know if you need another sim in your pretty houses.
Message 29 of 92 (14,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Doesn't really matter in the end...ask mobile games are becoming is cash grabs... No really gameplay without having to spend a bit to get that boost you need to pay effectively in some way... But hey they gotta make a living...so why not charge for sim deletion then... If people want it so bad.
Message 30 of 92 (14,017 Views)