Re: Sims Mobile: Deleting Sims

by TomPechanec

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims Mobile: Deleting Sims

★★★ Newbie

I hit player level 10 and the game told me I could get a third playable Sim. Curious, I clicked it, and then I couldn't cancel, and I was forced to create a new Sim. Is there any way to delete a Sim?

Message 1 of 92 (192,780 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA app Team

Hi @teddybeddy10,

If you want to get rid of a Sim, you will need to play with it until it's ready to retire. You could also get rid of that Sim if one of your friends asks your Sim to move to their house Wink

Good luck in the 'new house hunting'! Standard smile

-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 92 (307,977 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @teddybeddy10,

If you want to get rid of a Sim, you will need to play with it until it's ready to retire. You could also get rid of that Sim if one of your friends asks your Sim to move to their house Wink

Good luck in the 'new house hunting'! Standard smile

-Mai

Message 2 of 92 (307,978 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

By using this method though, the retired Sim stays in the family portrait. The point here is that we were forced to create the Sim since we couldn't cancel. I too was curious and clicked it, but then I found that I couldn't go back and was also forced to create a new sim.

Please address this issue with the team, we need to be able to directly manage households/generations meaning we should be able to remove Sims from the current household whenever as well as deleting previous generations.

Message 3 of 92 (190,396 Views)

Deleting Sims

★★★★★ Newbie

Pleaseeeee could we get an update that incorporates the ability to delete a sim directly and that allows for deletion of previous generations. PLEEEASEE. I am currently stuck with two accidentally created Sims since the game wouldn't let me go back after I hit "Add a playable Sim". Not only this but we need to be able to delete/manipulate previous generations. All the residents in my world are old now, and I don't want to just reset all progress by deleting the game; there should be a feature to delete previous generations and delete Sims in current household DIRECTLY.

PLEASE if there is anything that will be added pleaseeee make this into the next update.

Message 4 of 92 (190,375 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @jaffacake103,

Please, don't post several times the same, it's considered spam and against the forum rules. I have removed one of your posts for this reason.

You are right, the Sim will still appear in the family portrait. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this! I will forward your feedback to the team so they know it's something important for you.

Thanks again!
-Mai

Message 5 of 92 (190,360 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I added someone and then I found a different love interest and now they are stuck in my household so I can’t even invite said love interest into my household #blamesteve
Message 6 of 92 (188,532 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I also clicked on the add sim being curious and I don't want to wait through the age to get rid of them how can I just delete the character
Message 7 of 92 (188,103 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hello,

I have the same problem. I want to delete my second sim, I don’t want to play with him and want to remove from my household. ThanksStandard smile
Message 8 of 92 (188,011 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey, how can I make my "friend ask the Sim" to move out?
Message 9 of 92 (187,978 Views)

★★ Novice
You'll have to ask a real life person to build a relationship with the sim you want to move out AFAIK :/
Message 10 of 92 (185,972 Views)