2 weeks ago
You are a scientist with questionable ethics and you have decided to perform the ultimate nature vs nurture test. You have within your possession clones and you have set them free in the world to see what choices they will make. The only thing you must be careful about is making sure that people don’t find out about your experiment or else you could be shut down.
Welcome to the Sims Mobile Clones Challenge. In order to play...
1. Create the clones. You can create as many as you want it’s just that the number must be either two or above. All the clones must also be playable so really your options are from 2-4
2. All the clones must have identical features (hence the name clone). The same face, the same body shape, the same gender, the same hair color, even the same name. (I was able to give my clones the same face and body by picking one of the options given in CAS)
3. They all must start out with the same stuff. The same clothes, the same hair, even identical houses. The houses are very small and possess only the basic necessities. Such as a bed, a bathroom, and a dining set, but no hobby station yet. As the challenge progresses you can change their house, clothes, hairstyle, any way you want. They just have to all start the same.
4. Their first trait must also be the same. Again as the challenge progresses you can choose different traits for each.
5. Now for the most important rule of all. As you are a scientist who does not wish to get caught so your clones can never be seen in the same place at the same time. They can have whatever career, relationship, or hobby story. They can start families, they can go to parties. They just can't ever be seen in the same room as each other. Or else the secret gets out and the challenge ends.
7. The challenge can go on for as long as you want, but I’d say the challenge will have been successfully completed if the clones manage to make it until retirement time.
Have fun and good luck!
P.S. post pictures of your progress. I’d love to see them.