Re: Sims Mobile Baby-Steps Quest (stuck)

by HatsuneLotus

Original Post

Could you try the suggestion of SimGuruMaaike, it's marked as the solution, over here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Solved-Issues-with-baby-event/m-p/7190502#M9665

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 11 of 17 (2,288 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is killing me, I just want a fricken baby. None of the quests or anything I say or do will help me, the same things happening with the honeymoon quest. I’m stuck on level 6 and just gave up because it’s glitching or broken. FIX UP!!!

Message 12 of 17 (2,280 Views)

Have you tried my suggestion?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 13 of 17 (2,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m stuck on the 3rd part of the baby quest. The option to do it shows up when I am in ANOTHER event, and disappears when I finish the other event. I can’t do it while I’m in an event already and I’ve tried restarting the app and finishing a relationship event to see if that would fix the issue but it hasn’t. I’m beginning to get very frustrated....

Message 14 of 17 (2,078 Views)

@qczf0o7rc8ey 

Could you start a new bug report on the issue where the event doesn't show unless you're in another event?

You can find the bug forum over here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

The bug forum has a small list with questions which might just help solving the problem! 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 15 of 17 (2,070 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Do u have to be married to do the baby quest?

Message 16 of 17 (1,518 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Cricket7782

Nope, as long as you’re Level 11 and your sim has a relationship level 3 with other sims you can do it..

Message 17 of 17 (1,509 Views)