Re: Sims Ideas and bug issues

by CatherineAlyshaa

Original Post

Sims Ideas and bug issues

★★★★ Novice

No idea if this is allowed or not but yeah.

i have several things I wanna say/ask about. 

1) What are some good Sims 4 storylines or challenges to do? I have already done Rags to Riches and the Supersim challenge, but I play on the PS4 so i am a bit more limited to what types of things I can do. 

2) What are some good ways and hashtags to use for the Gallery to get more people to download my builds? My Gallery ID is CatherineAlysha by the way.

and 3) Since the most recent update for consoles, i'm experiencing an issue where my sim will talk to other sims, and literally every single sim she talks to will perform the "fake bad news" interaction which then causes their friendship to decrease and also causes her to get an embarrassed moodlet and its becoming frustrating. Also since the update, my game lags so so badly, like I have never had it lag this much before but at times it makes the game practically unplayable. 

thanks x

Message 1 of 3 (284 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@CatherineAlyshaa A bug report for the fake bad news is here [OPEN] Sims being tormented with fake bad news social

Please post in that thread for your bug. Click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of that thread as well.

For your other questions, I have moved your post to the general discussion forum. I think you will find better help there.

Message 2 of 3 (242 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you haha. Its my first time posting on here so I dont really know what I'm doing lol 

Message 3 of 3 (236 Views)