Re: Sims Dating/Adoption Site

by Forestsky02

Original Post

Sims Dating/Adoption Site

★★ Apprentice

When your sim’s stories are coming to a close and the retirement notification makes itself a general nuisance you know that it’s soon time to say goodbye to your sim. Retirement is the option that most chose. However, there is another option. There are other players out there who are on the lookout for potential mates for their sims. And sometimes another player's sim catches their eye. Their only problem is trying to gauge whether or not the other player will allow them to adopt the sim. I hope you see where I'm going with this.

Welcome to the dating/adopt site for Sims, where willing players bequeath their sims to other players. 

P.S. I know that most people put their sim up for adoption on reddit or twitter but I don’t have either and I’m too lazy to figure out how to get either, so this is the next best thing. And yes I have sims I want to bequeath. 

How it works:

For the players who want to put up their sim for adoption then

1. post the following information about your sim-
• Name
• Physical appearance #a picture
• Personality description (optional)
• The window of time that your sim will be available. (ie from June 15-22) (If anyone wants to adopt your sim then let them but if not, alright. You are not obliged to leave your sim un-retired. In both cases you’ll still end up with an heirloom)
2. If a player messages you about an adoption then make sure you post on here to let others know that the sim is taken.
3. Exchange friend codes
4. To get your sims to meet have either you or the other player host a party. (If there is another way for sims to meet let me know)
5. Let the magic happen and accept the notification that allows your sim to move to their household,

Message 1 of 5 (419 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'll be posting my sims in a few.

Message 2 of 5 (411 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Name: Hayden Spires

Appearance: 

Personality: Extroverted, loves meeting people even if he can't work up the nerve to just talk to them. His hobbies are a wide range, of physical activity, mental, and the occasional cooking lesson. The only hobby he has yet to master is anything creative or art-related. It defies logic. Loves being near water, and if his parents owned a pool he would swim in it every day. 

Availability: 21-27

Message 3 of 5 (402 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Forestsky02 I'm still trying to figure out how to post a picture...this could take a while. Just know that he has dark hair, dark eyes, and is commonly seen wearing a long blue shirt.
Message 4 of 5 (397 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hayden Spires:

unnamed.jpg

Message 5 of 5 (330 Views)