Re: Sims Come Home from Work Early

by PenguinFoop

Original Post

Sims Come Home from Work Early

★ Guide

Every time I go edit another lot while in world mode or take a sim into CAS, when I return, my sims who are supposed to be working are home and I can't send them back to work.  

Message 1 of 4 (308 Views)

★★★ Pro

I think it's by design because of the absent story progression if you remember the Sims 3 that had story progression so unplayed Sims went to work on their own but if you un ticked story progression they didn't go to work.

Message 2 of 4 (269 Views)

★ Guide

@Rachelharris31 wrote:

I think it's by design because of the absent story progression if you remember the Sims 3 that had story progression so unplayed Sims went to work on their own but if you un ticked story progression they didn't go to work.

I don't remember that because I think I always had story progression on.  But if this is by design, then I can't create a new outfit while other sims are at work without bringing them all home and losing a day's wages? With 5 sims in the house, it's difficult to get them all home at the same time.  Whey they are, it's usually when they're all asleep.

Message 3 of 4 (241 Views)

★★★ Pro

Unfortunately no because as soon as your back in live mode everyone shows back up again meaning they are missing work the only other thing is to change their outfits when they are back from work.

Message 4 of 4 (227 Views)