Re: Sims, Cant Marry?

by SalixCat

Original Post

Sims, Cant Marry?

★★★ Newbie

Hi! Im a new sims mobile player and I have two roommates in my house. My player, and My other player. Both of my players have recently gotten engaged with other npc’s and my main player is currently completing the “Do you take this menu?” marrying quest. I want my other Player to do this too, but it says please participate in the wedding quest. I understand my other player is participating in the quest, but how do I get her to participate too?

Message 1 of 6 (649 Views)

Sims

★★★ Newbie

Hi! Im a new sims mobile player and I have two roommates in my house. My player, and My other player. Both of my players have recently gotten engaged with other npc’s and my main player is currently completing the “Do you take this menu?” marrying quest. I want my other Player to do this too, but it says please participate in the wedding quest. I understand my other player is participating in the quest, but how do I get her to participate too?

Message 2 of 6 (644 Views)

Hero

@sassthesim None of your Sims will be able to marry until you unlock marriage. In order to do so, you need to complete the marriage quest. 

You can find the marriage quest walkthrough here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Wedding-Quest-walkthrough/m-p/7399492#M19496

"Do you take this menu" is an event that you can make using your two own playable Sims even if they are not engaged. The purpose of using both of your playable Sims on quest events is to half the time. In this way, these events will last 4 hours instead of 8.

All steps that require two Sims to participate should work with your two own playable Sims.

Notice that this quest is time limited. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 6 (614 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So if you don’t complete the marriage tasks in time you never have the ability to have your sims marry? Wow. I’m still majorly salty about missing the spy career track quest, but that’s super messed up, too. 

Message 4 of 6 (595 Views)

Hero
@VidaBliss You will be able to trigger restart of the wedding quest by completing a proposal event. Other quests that can also be triggered to restart are the baby quest and the roommate race quest.

Spy careers quest is a once only quest, unfortunately.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 5 of 6 (585 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SalixCat Ah, ok, cool, I did those all the first time around.
Message 6 of 6 (572 Views)