Sims Can't Woohoo.

by MooosAtYou

Original Post

Sims Can't Woohoo.

★★★ Newbie

This is an issue I've had for some time and can't seem to find someone with the same problem. My sims have the option to woohoo in the romance category and it shows that both sims accept but then the action cancels and they go off and do their own thing. I click on the bed and the option for woohoo isn't available, only try for a baby, which works fine. So essentially my sims have the option to initiate woohoo with one another but can't actually woohoo. Any solutions to this?

Message 1 of 4 (1,523 Views)

Re: Sims Can't Woohoo.

Champion (Retired)

Seems like there is some kind of bug, this might be a technical issue? Standard smile

So a few questions to help us help you!

Do you have any cc? Try removing them (eg move the Mods-folder to your desktop for the time being). See if the problem still exists.
Have you tried repairing your game? Do it!
How long have you had this problem for? Is it after a specific patch or pack you installed?

Can they woohoo in other places? Like the rocket/telescope/bushes/sauna etc depending on what packs you have Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (1,501 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had this issue since about the time the Dogs and Cats expansion came out, I have the expansion and it persisted but my Sims were able to Woohoo without issue in the lighthouse in Brindleton Bay, but I haven't tried anywhere else. I'll try removing my cc and see if that has anything to do with it.

Message 3 of 4 (1,469 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Great @MooosAtYou! Please report back if it still does not work. And if it does, check out this site for a list of mods that need to be updated after the latest patch :D
https://simsvip.com/2017/11/07/incompatible-modsupdates-november-7-2017-patch/

You can also add back a few mods at a time to see when the problems start occurring, but if woohoo is your only problem I think your best shot is to remove/update the mods that might have with woohoo or other social interactions to do Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (1,452 Views)