Sims 5 speculations & ideas

by shalixo123

Original Post

Sims 5 speculations & ideas

★★★ Newbie

We just want the sims 5 to be able to see our sims working or in school and we want a smooth transition when traveling house to house like if they drive we wanna ride with them you know what I mean like see them driving around town to other towns. We just want the game to be more realistic like GTA and bring back the burglars sims y’all know what we want lol

Message 1 of 3 (286 Views)

Re: Sims 5 speculations & ideas

Champion

@shalixo123, yes, think most people would enjoy the option to follow our Sims to work (or school) for all of the jobs.  It does create a problem with multi-Sim households, but, as with the jobs you could join your Sim on in the Get to Work EP, you could always choose which Sim you want to follow for that day. Wink  I think this will be a fun option if they do it!  (Some people might not like following their Sim to school, especially if they are currently in school in real life and find it boring, though! Large smile )

I don't want the game to be as realistic as GTA! ShockedDisappointed  But burglars, firefighters, and the police would be nice to have back! Cool

As for cars, that only really works with an open world.  The open world in The Sims 3 caused tremendous lagging and for many people It would grind to a halt! AngryDevil  If EA for TS5 could find a way to implement an open world with cars better than they did for TS3 , then I would like that, as I'm sure most people would!  Standard smile

I hope they are going to make TS5!  I think they will, but I don't work for EA.  But this will be several years down the road, so they have a lot of time to gather ideas! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (261 Views)

Re: Sims 5 speculations & ideas

★★★ Newbie

I totally agree with wanting it to be more realistic. Characters need to be less cartoony, have more realistic colors. I've never seen real grass that is bright slime green. There are not enough voice choices. There should be height differences! OMG height options!!! More subtle differences like a mildly feminine walk instead of it being like they are over acting. More natural behavior. More effort into making the Townies look right and have good names. You could include some old sound effects from the original Sims: the TV, some of the phrases they used, etc.

Message 3 of 3 (197 Views)