Re: Is there going to be a Sims 5

by Tikaania

Original Post

Re: Sims 5 - Speculations & Ideas

★★★ Newbie

@PugLove888 wrote:

I hope there will be a TS5 as well! Fingers crossed I don't know what I would do without a Sims material being released! Shocked  The Sims series is a special kind of game! Heart  Viva la Sims! Party hat

I think gradual aging similar to real lifegradual aging , gradual agingRelated imageImage result for human aging process real lifeImage result for human aging process real lifeImage result for human aging process real lifeRelated imageImage result for human aging process real lifeImage result for human aging process real lifeImage result for human aging process real lifehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkGrTEg_CbwTempest's V4 Aging Morphs for Genesis

like this seems like if sims 3  modders can develop this particular mod http://modthesims.info/d/517293  for sims 3 then EA should develop something similer for sims 4 and/or sims 5 but enhanced and advanced. If you see this consider it EA for your sims franchise. http://modthesims.info/d/517293 https://www.boredpanda.com/oldest-female-bodybuilder-grandma-80-year-old-ernestine-shepherd/?utm_sou... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRhIJlVcf2Q https://www.daz3d.com/aging-morphs-for-genesis-8-female-s  https://www.daz3d.com/aging-details-hd-fo...

Message 71 of 143 (1,927 Views)

Re: Sims 5 - Speculations & Ideas

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Conlonkj, I like this idea!Heart  Might be difficult for height though, but at least they can slowly age the facial features! Cool This would also help stop people from wanting a bunch more age-stages, but for that to really work they would have to increase height with age until the adult stage.Thinking   I'm not against more age-stages exactly, (I like them if they were in the game), it is just that I don't think if is worth EA's time and effort to add more age stages unless there is unique gameplay involved .  And I do really want a different height for teens and if they have pre-teens then they should be a different height as well.  But I realize the limitations of this when it comes to making meshes for clothing! Disappointed  

Also, I wish all elders didn't automatically walk hunched over and that elder women didn't always have such droopy chests. Frown I know several elders who aren't' stooped over and don't have droopy chests! Angel 

But I think most people would like gradual aging in the game!  :eahigh_file:

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 72 of 143 (1,920 Views)

★★ Novice

Sims 3 was great for the open world but man my game lagged and froze so much. Sims 4 runs so smoothly even though load out screens are a pain.

Message 73 of 143 (1,853 Views)

Champion

@mjsimmerx, I agree!  TS3 had fantastic customization Heart, but would grind to a halt and be pretty much unplayable Devil .  The TS4 loading screens annoy some, but they are sooooo much better than an unplayable open world that had empty venues when you tried to go anywhere. Disappointed

Happy Siimming! Wink

Message 74 of 143 (1,843 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have played every type of Sims game that has come out. I do miss some things from older games. But I have always been happy with these great Sims Games. I'm a very casual player I really don't own very many games but goodness do I love playing the sims I wish it was my job! Please let the important people and the little people at the company know that they have done an amazing job! Just a loyal customer. Heart

Message 75 of 143 (1,721 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

Has anyone informed EA that we want more diverse interesting sims on Sims 4 game? What was their answer? Does EA know that Sims 4 has flat boring personalities. I would like to have sims 4 graphics on sims 2 and sims 3 if there is not going to be a sims 5.

Message 76 of 143 (1,621 Views)

The Sims 5?

★★★ Newbie

The famous expansion pack should have the playability of the Sims 1: Superstar and the Sims 4: Get Famous. (Sims 1 Superstar was just on another level for me. It’s been my dream to do all of those things without the sim getting exhausted after one song - cheats - sorryyy.)

The free roaming ability, town-centric, aging without playing ability, of the Sims 3. (Limit the loading screens.)

Ability to drag the skill bar up like the Sims 2 (again, sorry, but not sorry)

The perfection of gameplay of the Sims 2, with everything we want included in the base like the Sims 3, with options to customize builds like the Sims 4. 

Challenge-based vacations like the Sims 3 World Adventures. Buying a vacation home S2 or S3 way. 

CAS of the Sims 3 and Sims 4. 

Emotions are cool and all, but I’d rather do the wants and fears and moodlets. (V nostalgic.)

Bring back University progress bar for the Sims 4. 

Love the games. These have been on my mind. Hopefully this doesn’t make the game crash. 

Message 77 of 143 (1,476 Views)

Re: The Sims 5?

Champion

@SimSonia618, most of us Simmers who have been playing from the beginning wish that the next version of the Sims will incorporate all that is best from all the other versions! Heart  I agree about TS1's Superstar!  I didn't even really want that pack, as celebrities aren't that interesting to me, but I'm sooooo glad I got it since that pack was phenomenal!  Heart  And I loved all the Art Deco Build/Buy items in that pack too!  

And TS2's gameplay as a whole was the best! HeartParty hat It was deep and addicting!  TS3 was a disappointment for me after playing TS2. Devil  But the "free roaming" open world didn't help matters since it would cause many, many people's games to slow downDisappointed and even completely stop! Angry  I'd much rather have a 30 second loading screen than wait for my game to start working after waiting for 20 to 30 minutes! Raised eyebrowTeeth baredDevil  So, I'd only want an open world if they can get it to work on most regular computers (and the world not to be empty like it often was in TS3 Sick

I also hope that the multitasking abilities from TS4 would remain! 

Message 78 of 143 (1,456 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got really disappointed att The sims 4 for not having an open world. If they fixed that in TS5 I will buy it. But if not they will probably lose me. I have TS4 but do not play it anymore because it is not fun. Right now I heard they will give more energy on the appearance and the graphic of the Sims again just like in TS5. And that makes me sad. If they spend more time on the gameplay it would be amazing. And if they don't have that many expacks it would be more fun too. Just irritating how they try to make so much money by cutting the expansions into small packs to make us buy more. 

So I am really hoping for an open world. More than nicer sims. The looks are great right now. It does not need any more fixing. Just fix the gameplay. I am really bummed about it. xD

Message 79 of 143 (1,149 Views)

Sims 5 gradual aging gameplay

★★★★★ Novice

Will the upcoming EA game Sims 5 finally include gradual aging through the toddler years(1-4 years old), childhood years(5-11 years old), through the tween years(12-13 years old), through the teenager years(14-19 years old), through the young adult years(20-29 years old), through the early middle age years(30-40 years old), through the mid-middle age years( 41-50 years old), through the late middle age years(51-60 years old), through the early elderly years(61-70 years old), through the mid-elderly years(71-80 years old) through the late elderly years(81-90 years old), through the early extreme old age years(91-100 years old), through the mid extreme old age years(101-1Will the upcoming EA game Sims 5 finally include gradual aging through the toddler years(1-4 years old), childhood years(5-11 years old), through the tween years(12-13 years old), through the teenager years(14-19 years old), through the young adult years(20-29 years old), through the early middle age years(30-40 years old), through the mid-middle age years( 41-50 years old), through the late middle age years(51-60 years old), through the early elderly years(61-70 years old), through the mid-elderly years(71-80 years old) through the late elderly years(81-90 years old), through the early extreme old age years(91-100 years old), through the mid extreme old age years(101-110 years old), and through the late extreme old age years(111-120 years old.) I guess it could start out as quite a bit extra sims life stages.

Message 80 of 143 (1,117 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help