Re: Is there going to be a Sims 5

by briangreatorex53

Original Post

Re: Sims 5

★ Novice

Watched a video about 2 months ago some guy posted talking about some EA job listings that went out that seemed really compelling as to the job descriptions of someone that would be working on AI type actions for sims (i.e. descriptions in the job listings ranging from children animations and behaviors ect) . To which looked like a full listing in terms of filling a creative staff for a full game. He seemed to know what he was talking about and expects around 2 years for creation but thats just speculative.

Message 61 of 143 (1,174 Views)

sims 5 product code

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

can i get a new product code for sims 5 tester plz as the one that u get with the tester game has expired 

[Edited by Hero. Personal information isn't for public forums]

Message 62 of 143 (1,122 Views)

Re: sims 5 product code

Community Manager

@kittybee123

There is no such thing as a Sims 5 tester code.

Please see the following link for information on maintaining account security and for steps to take if your account has been compromised:

https://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-maintain-account-security/

Thank you.

barry.png
Message 63 of 143 (1,100 Views)

★★ Novice

that they will never what mouth sims5 will come out

BUT I WHICH I NEW TOO

Message 64 of 143 (1,226 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, The Sims 5 CONFIRMED i have information some on web site.

Are you able to take direction but work independently when needed to make best games as possibly can if? So then you may have we have the job for you we’re a small team now and are rapidly growing. The Sims 4 team is not small it’s anything but that it’s huge this Sims 5 team however is pretty small because we saw add this one’s 14 people. That is working on that for three more years as they set themselves. So the responsibilities are to create model UV and texture fashion assets such as t-shirts jeans jackets shoes etc.

And the Sims release date on 2019. A child at school or daycare relive your glory days of elementary school recess  is for language Smallish language. Will be back and better than ever with multiple voices tones and words to learn don’t play too long or you may find yourself speaking Smallish in real life. more info https://techinfohq.com/sims-5-release-date-trailers-and-confirmed/

Message 65 of 143 (1,186 Views)

sims 5

★★★ Newbie

Is there a sims5 coming out or has it be cancelled as I’m a big sims fan

Message 66 of 143 (1,077 Views)

Re: sims 5

★★★ Guide

Nobody knows they've never announced it so far.

I would assume there will be one, despite the at best "mixed" reactions to Sims 4 it's still sold/earned enough across the game and it's add-ons to be considered a success.

Message 67 of 143 (1,068 Views)

★★ Novice

which i new too as i lo playing sims games

Message 68 of 143 (1,102 Views)

Re: Sims 5 - Speculations & Ideas

★★ Novice

not happy with ask is there going a sims5 as i love play the sims game

Message 69 of 143 (866 Views)

Re: Sims 5 - Speculations & Ideas

Champion

I hope there will be a TS5 as well! Fingers crossed I don't know what I would do without a Sims material being released! Shocked  The Sims series is a special kind of game! Heart  Viva la Sims! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 70 of 143 (853 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help