Re: Is there going to be a Sims 5

by ValenDrethen

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
I'm wondering if there is going to be a Sims 5....... What's going to be in it? I love the ability to have control over what I do in the game and make my own stories BUT I also love Lifestories. A game with story lines in it, along with the ability to control your own stories...... I think would be awesome.
Message 41 of 143 (2,376 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If there was a way that they could combine the sims 2, 3 and gta I think that would be cool. They kinda sorta did that in the sims 3 but still. 

Message 42 of 143 (2,372 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Some exciting info on The Sims 5 details. - http://www.gamersgreed.com/sims-5-details-release-date/

I'm so keen for multiplayer and VR!

Message 43 of 143 (2,284 Views)

★★★ Newbie

More than likely working on a Sims 5. The franchise is too big to simply just stop making games.

Message 44 of 143 (2,290 Views)

EA app Team
Hi,

In case anyone is wondering what happened here: I've merged a couple threads that were both discussing the same. Standard smile

Happy simming!
-Mai
Message 45 of 143 (2,269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would like to see terraforming as an option. Bring back split levels and include curved staircases. Please bring back the color wheel. Sometimes I want more than what the game offers, and not everyone knows how to edit items as cc, so I would like to see custom colors and patterns as an option in game. Also I’d love to be able to build a custom world like sim city style. Make your own roads shops and clubs. Place lots wherever you want them. I’d like to see more bay windows or window seats and nooks. Also, I’d love to be able to download cc directly from the gallery. Lastly, please please please bring back cars and garages!!!

Message 46 of 143 (2,836 Views)

I believe the sims 5 should have....

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello  all you Sims 5 fans.

I believe as a fellow sims fan that the Sims that the Sims  5 should be like grand theft auto 5 without weapons. I believe it should be like GTA 5 when you go out and like the sims 4 when decorating and building hones etc

You should be able to create and choose families and Sims just like you would on Sims 4

You should be able to choose from settings if you would like violence and weapons or not.

I think that  the game should be as close to real life asposible by having,  cafes, bars,  pubs, shopping centres, cars of all kinds, no loading in the game,  go to the cinema, go to svhool/college/  uni etc. And experience what life would be like in the educational or work setting. There should be a mode where you can have a special needs person or child and send them to a special needs school etc.

I feel the game should have holidays to go on by train and a coach  and a airplane and just experience life in an air opt and being on a train going holiday with items you have packed and choose where you wanna go there should be internet you can browse  just like on gta 5 and life on the Sims 4.

This allnshould be as  close to real life as possible.

Life when out of the home should be  like GTA 5 with added extras that's based on everyday living in real life by having shops  and experiencing the shops and buildings and work places and supermarkets etc. 

If you have committed a crime there should be a chance for you to experience prison etc.

If you have a mental illness you should be able to experience time in a hospitial etc.

I believe it should be like GTA 5 when you go out and like the sims 4 sims when you decorate and  build homes/ flats /apartments/ buildings e.g cafes ad offices  etc. And create families and couples of any age or gender and be able to change your sims just like you do on Sims 4 and add how hwigh or shot you wold like your sims . And ,add more cloathing and hair etc. (More real life)

I think that  the game should be as close to real  life as possible by having,  cafes, bars,  pubs, shopping centres, cars of all kinds, no loading in the game,  go to the cinema, go to svhool/college/  uni etc. And experience what life would be like in the educational or work setting. There should be a mode where you can have a special needs person or child and send them to a special needs school etc.

Graphics should be as good as gta 5.

I feel the game should have holidays to go on by train and a coach  and a airplane and just experience life in an air opt and being on a train going holiday with items you have packed and choose where you wanna go there should be ibternet you can browse  jut like on gta 5 and life on the Sma 5 should be as close to real life as possible 

You should be able to walk around on streets like GTA 5 and like real life.

I think as a fellow sims fan that the ew Sims 5 should be like grand theft auto 5 with a choice of using weapons/ violence or not.

I think it should be like GTA 5 when you go out and like the sims 4 sims when you decorate and  build homes/ flats /apartments/ buildings e.g cafes ad offices  etc. And create families and couples of any age or gender and be able to change your sims just like you do on Sims 4 and add how high or short you wold like your sims and add more clothing and hair styles etc. (More real life)

I think that  the game should be as close to real  life as possible by having,  cafes, bars,  pubs, shopping centres, cars of all kinds, no loading in the game,  go to the cinema, go to svhool/college/  uni etc. And experience what life would be like in the educational or work setting. There should be a mode where you can have a special needs person or child and send them to a special needs school etc.

I feel the game should have holidays to go on by train and a coach  and a airplane and just experience life in an air opt and being on a train going holiday with items you have packed and choose where you wanna go there should be ibternet you can browse  jut like on gta 5 and life on the Sma 5 should be as close to real life as possible.

You should be able to walk around on streets like real life and go shopping and going out and about e.g with people or alone by car or tube or train or public bus service by waiting for it. 

Everything in real life should be in the new sims 5 make it real. Make everything like gta 5 and run life just like sims 4.

Have it on pc first then the game consoles after.

Everything on the Sims 5 should be as close to how humans are and live on earth as possible including pets/ animals too.

I feel the game should have holidays to go on by train and a coach  and a airplane and just experience life in an air opt and being on a train going holiday with items you have packed and choose where you wanna go there should be internet you can browse  jut like on gta 5 and life on the Sma 5 should be as close to real life as possible.

Everything in real life should be in the new sims 5 make it real. Make everything like gta 5 and run life just like sims 4.

Everything on the Sims 5 should be as close to how humans are and live on earth as possible including pets/ animals too.

Please have the game just like gta 5 graphics and sims 4 for  building and decorating and running the sims life's and going out just like you do on gta 5 and make family and sims just like you do on sims 4.

If you have a mental health in the game or a health problem etc. You should be able to go to a private ,public or hospital and doctors surgeries etc.

the Sims 5 should be as close to how us  humans are and live on earth as possible including pets/ animals too.

Life should be lived like sims 4 and going out and about tc. Like gta 5 and all more like related life s possible.

By Lucy Mazur

A 100% Mega sims  and GTA fan ! 

Message 47 of 143 (1,961 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If a Sims 5 was an option at some point in the future, it would be cool have an open world again, yes there are issues with it slowing the game down but with all the money they make from all the sims games so far, surely that could be invested into better technology to improve that particular problem.

Expansion packs are always going to be there but do they have to be so expensive for what they are in terms of having to patch them frequently. 

Also perhaps releasing a TS5 on game console as well as PC at the same time i.e. the release date for both PC and game console would be the same, maybe revenues would increase. There'd by no reason to increase overall price of the game because PS4, x-box and co games are already expensive so just keep them par with the market and the money would flood in. 

Message 48 of 143 (2,784 Views)

The Sims 5 Ideas

★★★ Newbie

https://plus.google.com/+TerraBranford1/posts/ZnvwndmU895

For a while now I have been coming up with ideas for The Sims 5 and what I would like to see in the game, instead of re-typing all the things that I want to see in The Sims here, here is a link to all the posts that I have made for The Sims 5. You guys are more than welcome to comment and share you ideas on what you want to see from The Sims 5 because I also want to hear your ideas for the game as well. This is actually a series that I do not want to see die for the simple fact is I enjoy this game a lot and I love to see improvements to the game. The only thing that I want to see is a version of The Sims that is no on a disc since every game made by EA, the discs last not long and then you have to go out and replace the disc, which is not fun at all. 

Message 49 of 143 (2,080 Views)

Re: The Sims 5 Ideas

★★★ Newbie

Funny thing I was going to make a Sims 5 idea thread! He he 

Message 50 of 143 (2,050 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help