Re: Is there going to be a Sims 5

by itsyasimmerari

Original Post

Champion

@alba_gu_brath0, while there might be a sale price if and when TS5 is released, it wouldn't be dependent on whether you owned a previous version of The Sims or not.  Wink   I've had TS1, TS2, TS3, and TS4, but did not get any discounts for owning the previous versions.  But there are often other kinds of sales on The Sims, so keep an eye out!  Standard smile

However, there is no guarantee that there will even be a Sims 5! Raised eyebrow  Even if there will be, it won't be for a while since it has been stated that they are stretching out the run of TS4 (compared to the older versions' runs).  So, if there is a TS5, it probably wouldn't be for a few more years. Wink

I loved the Sims Medieval, but I don't have it on my current computer! Frown  The world was more open than TS4 is ,but not as large as TS3, so Sims Medieval didn't have all the problems that TS3 had!  TS3 lagged so much (at best) and was unplayable for many people (at worst) especially after all the Expansion Packs were added. DisappointedDevil

I think viewing a "Let's Play" is a good idea to see if you want the game.   Also the developers usually have a Livestream before EPs, GPs, and SPs are released, so they would more than likely have one if they ever release a TS5!  Wink

I buy every EP, GP, and SP and have enjoyed them all!  (I'm not materialistic, unless when it comes to my Sims! ) Large smileEmbarrassed

Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 31 of 143 (2,366 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what is the mc command centre mod and how do i get it?

Message 32 of 143 (2,353 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@smileyklutz18

Use google. We can not post links to third party Mods here as they are not supported by EA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 33 of 143 (1,997 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I don't think they're gonna have a sims 5 for a while. And if I'm being honest, I don't want a Sims 5. I hope they'll create a way to combine the sims 2, sims 3, and sims 4 all together instead of having a sims 5

Message 34 of 143 (1,807 Views)

★★ Apprentice
No idea. Maxis hasn't finished fleecing us for TS4 yet!
Message 35 of 143 (1,793 Views)

What would you like to see in The Sims 5?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
So I'm guessing The Sims 5 is slowly approaching us so I'd like to know what you'd all like to see in this game.
Personally I want in the simplest form:

• Sims 2 Gameplay because it was so much more detailed and interesting, even with the little things like teens getting acne and actually being able to shop for food and clothes
•Sims 3 Customisation and Open World because the customisation was way more detailed and the open world was amazing and made everything feel so much more connected
Also I preferred the way Sims looked in 3 way more than in any of the other games
•Sims 4 - well I don't really know since Sims 4 has by far been my least favourite game in the whole series

EXTRA THINGS I'D LIKE:

• Better relationship connections - e.g. If someone was your second cousin it would say that or if someone was your great great great grandfather it'd also say that

• Way more things to do at parties and way more types of parties -e.g. Baby showers or christenings - personally I'd love to be able to make someone the godmother or godfather of my baby sim

• Children and teens having more freedom and interactions and things to do that normal kids would do like pretend to do homework but really call up their best friend and gossip about a cute boy

• More realistic punishments like no phone for a week or home by 8 or keep your door open for a week at all times

• This is pushing it but just like little things like actually paying for everyday things and getting to choose how much you pay
Like giving the kids lunch money
Or paying for petrol
Or like buying actual groceries in an actual store
Just little things to make your money go down a little everyday that would happen in real life
And like little things like a little bag rack that the kids take their bags off of before they go to school and like handbags that you don't always have to carry around but just carry it around like a normal person

• Just lots and lots more realistic everyday actions - especially with babies

• Be able to go to every job with your sim

• Things like cheating or divorce being more important and having a bigger impact on everyone involved - also just like basic normal things a person would do like if they caught their best friend's partner cheating they should be able to tell them

• Accessible cars that Sims can actually get into and drive out the driveway

• Seasons and pets from the beginning
Message 36 of 143 (1,528 Views)

Re: What would you like to see in The Sims 5?

Hero

Hi @5S2014

moved your post to the Sims forum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 37 of 143 (1,516 Views)

Re: What would you like to see in The Sims 5?

★★★ Novice
Oh ok thanks 😊👍🏽
Message 38 of 143 (1,514 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It depends how good of a computer you have including graphics card,Processors,How much HDD/Storage you have and Ram count

Message 39 of 143 (1,748 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I suspect eventually there will be a Sims 5, but it is still a ways down the pipeline, since they are not done developing Sims 4 yet. 

Here's my wishlist for Sims 5:

VR option (but not required to play the game), both single-player and multiplayer options, open neighborhood but loading screen between worlds, ability for Sims to travel between worlds retained, ability to switch between CAS backgrounds without restarting the game, and if they must have loading screens like Sims 4, have more variety in the loading screens: Sims 1 had a taxi when loading the Hot Date neighborhood, a cruiseship when loading the Vacation neighborhood, a picture of a Sim or figure jumping in a hole or traveling by balloon for the Makin Magic Neighborhood, and so on. When visiting a neighbor, maybe a loading screen showing a door opening would be useful, when visiting a community lot, a view of a moving bus would be useful, and when visiting a vacation world, a loading screen showing a van ride/first-person view out the window of a van or third person view of a van rolling down the highway or a third person view of a moving plane/train would be useful. The spinning plumbob works for game startup. Also, CARS, TODDLERS, COLOR WHEEL, POOLS, GHOSTS, FAMILY TREE, DISHWASHERS part of base game right from the start. Return of the TRASH COMPACTOR or a special counter that also functions as a trash can would be desirable.  

Message 40 of 143 (1,737 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help