Re: Is there going to be a Sims 5

by PugLove888

Original Post

Re: Sims 5? Is there going to be one?

★ Apprentice

Considering the fact that they're still releasing content for TS4 I would say no....or not right now. And anyways what's the rush? D:

Message 10 of 143 (6,765 Views)

Champion

@kirpaige13, you got a wise boyfriend!  Cool  

You're welcome! Wink You needn't worry yet since the Cats and Dogs Expansion Pack is coming out in November, and we just voted on a laundry Stuff Pack to come out some time in 2018.  There are also hints that weather or seasons are coming at some point to The Sims 4, but that might not be until the 2018 EP to be released next fall. (Granted these are just hints, but since most people want seasons/weather in their game it would be illogical for them not to give us weather in some form or fashion.  Plus there was a lot of talk of weather in the patch notes of a recent patch.)  So there are just some of the upcoming new features to TS4 that are either defiantly coming or have a good chance of coming!  Party hat

Happy Simming! Heart

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 143 (6,752 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If they are, I hope they will release some expansions for the Sims 4 first. I'm desperately hoping for Seasons and student life to come to the Sims 4, and more vacation neigbourhoods for the Outdoor expansion.

Message 12 of 143 (6,733 Views)

Champion

@EvaLisahihi, yes, I would love for all of these as well! Heart  I would also love for more supernatural game packs similar to the Vampires GP we got!  They could do one for Werewolves, antoher for Witches, another for Fariies, etc. Wink

Message 13 of 143 (6,707 Views)

Sims 5 Info

★★★★★ Newbie

I've been playing Sims 4 for a while now, anyone know anything about Sims 5????

Message 14 of 143 (1,820 Views)

Re: Sims 5 Info

Champion (Retired)

Hi @willv678

As Sims 4 still hasn't got bigger packs like Seasons, University, Travels/Holiday, I think we're going to have to wait a few more years. I reckon they might wanna release like two more expansion packs at least. Maybe we'll hear some news in 2020 Wink

Message 15 of 143 (1,807 Views)

Re: Sims 5 Info

Champion

@willv678, like @CMeki stated, there are several more coveted Expansion Packs that we haven't' had for TS4 yet, so we would probably get those before TS5 would come out, if TS5 ever gets made.  Just keep in mind that we don't actually know what Expansions will be made, even though the ones CMeki listed are pretty popular so I would think they would make at least those, not to mention some other ones we haven't even thought of! Standard smile

Some SimGurus have stated that the end for TS4 is nowhere in sight and that they were planning on having a longer run for this version of the game than they had for any other version.  So, if you are holding out on TS4 while waiting for TS5 to come out, then you might have a long wait ahead!  ShockedSleepy  And there is no guarantee that TS5 will even be made, although I hope it is! Wink

Message 16 of 143 (1,804 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I agree with everything above but here are a few other things I'd love to see integrated into the Sims 5.

To start off with I love window seats and windowsills which could be used to place and stand decorations on. I would also love to have half staircases which you can use to create landings and divide the upper floor into two halves going either direction. I'd also love careers in finance and banking because although they're dreadfully dull careers I love creating financial/banker type sims. Lastly! Exterior wallpaper trims should be placed manually like in the Sims 3 as they drive me crazy when they aren't where I want them.
Message 17 of 143 (65,648 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

@anthope, they have new window seats that you can sit on if you got the Cats & Dogs Expansion Pack! Heart  

And I I00% agree that they need to add they types of stairs you mentioned, as well as spiral stairs and curved stairs! There are certain houses that I love, but can't make without all these types of stairs! Devil

Message 18 of 143 (65,401 Views)

★★ Novice

YES! Sims 3 is better. I miss the weather changes, college life, generations. Add dine out, different worlds and more jobs with get to work including the hospital in the actual world, especially since people get pregnant, sick and need check ups. It would be fab. I hate to have to buy every single thing. One will suffer and it won't be my wallet, lol

Message 19 of 143 (64,992 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help