Sims 4

by UniqueBeauty91

Original Post

Sims 4

★ Novice

Why did the sims in the sims 4 stop multitasking? Why am I not able to click on everything in the game?

Message 1 of 6 (352 Views)

Re: Sims 4

What do you mean? Can you only select one thing for your Sim to do?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 6 (344 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Yes it’s like they don’t listen at all and just cancel out the things that I told them to do in order like for example if they’re already at the table eating and I tell them what to do next they’ll completely stop eating just to do the other things that I told them to do when the sims 4 1st came out they use to multitask and listen but they no longer do that anymore and I’m not sure if I have a mod in my game that’s stopping me from clicking everything or not but when I do try to click on some things in the game I don’t see the hand for me to be able to all I be seeing is the mouse pointer 

Message 3 of 6 (323 Views)

★ Novice

Do you know how to complain to the sims 4 creators so they can hopefully fix the issue

Message 4 of 6 (322 Views)

You can always complain to the Simguru's on Twitter.

However, I suggest testing your game without the mods folder in. You can just move it to your desktop and test the game without.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 6 (306 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@UniqueBeauty91

Did you order them to eat or did they do so by themselves? If it is the latter then this is by design. Manually given orders override autonomy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 6 of 6 (296 Views)