Sims 4

by amberleeblack77

Original Post

Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

I bought sims 4 at a yard sale and dont have a product code. What can I do?

Message 1 of 3 (378 Views)

Re: Sims 4

Honestly, not much you can do, other than look for a site that sells discounted codes online, or purchase one from Origin/Steam/retailer when it is on sale.  A modern game without a code, or even a used game with a code is often useless as most games are now linked to accounts by the code and it is only good once.  This is the way distributors are trying to block out the secondary used market and keep more money for themselves.

So unless someone else here has a better idea, is sounds to me like you bought a shiny coaster for your drinks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (369 Views)

Re: Sims 4

Champion (Retired)

Only thing you can do is to see if you can return it for a refund.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 3 (353 Views)