Sims 4

by Isparkle48

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4

★ Apprentice

When are we going to get horses in this game? Its been how many years that weve been asking for horses and not one thing has been said about including horses in the sims 4 game....we play the game and buy ea's stuf game and expansion packs and when we ask for things we get stupid packs like starwars😅  why wont you include them in the game? What is the reason? There has to be one and as a buyer of all your expansion packs which I pay a huge price for Id like to know WHY!!!  This game lacks in every which way possible since sims 2 and sims 3...you creators have the possibility to make the sims 4 game literally the best game ever for your sims buyers but you dont!! You are more concerned about pumping out uselss packs for us to buy....if this snowy escapes doesent make me feel significant change in the sims 4 I am done buying from this company and will not waste another penny on this sims 4 franchise...Ill go back to playing the sims 3 which is a far more worthier game then sims 4

Message 1 of 5 (510 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us @Isparkle48, we will pass it on to the team.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (493 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us @Isparkle48, we will pass it on to the team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (494 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah Im sure you will...and tell your manager that this company is KILLING the sims franchise...this game has zero depth...its pretty sad that it has a company such as ea games at the helm of its creation...sims 2 and sims 3 were the best and then you guys come up with this farce of a sims game

Message 3 of 5 (480 Views)

★★ Novice

Sadly I don't think we are getting them in The Sims 4. Chances are that if we do get them, it will be in Sims 5.

Message 4 of 5 (357 Views)

Champion

@Isparkle48 I totally get your frustration.  While I'm probably not as adamant that sims need horses, I do think it would be a nice addition and definitely better than the Star Wars and Snowy Escape packs.  That said, I did buy the SW pack because as a nerd I felt obligated but it's rather disappointing and I see no need whatsoever in getting the SE pack.  I'm actually quite annoyed by the sentiments that were introduced in preparation for the release of SE.  I'm very curious about the ghost hunting / paranormal teaser though.  I would also likely buy a pack focused on horses; maybe you can have your own ranch, maybe have riding lessons, etc.  Thanks!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 5 of 5 (328 Views)