Re: Sims 4 unknown hairstyle

by PugLove888

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@PugLove888 That’s really strange, I don’t use mods or CC either, but I’m certain I‘ve had that dress before. Maybe I started the acting career once and just forgot about it, my memory isn’t all that fantastic anyway :P.
Message 21 of 26 (542 Views)

Champion

@AtomicLena, that is probably what happened.  You probably didn't notice because if it unlocks really early , you would just have it there for most of the time.Standard smile  I have tried numerous times to use this dress without being an actress and never had any luck.  (Trust me in that if I could, I would be choosing these 2 dresses all the time for formal wear! Large smileNerd). 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 22 of 26 (502 Views)

★★★ Expert

@AtomicLena @PugLove888 I used MCCC to cheat my Actress Sim up to Level 10 and I was not able to find those other two Victorian dresses. I'm still looking. I'll post a pic of the Level 2 unlock here under a spoiler tag:

*** SPOILERS BELOW ***

Spoiler
actor unlock L02.JPG

Message 23 of 26 (482 Views)

Champion

@RandomBuzziness  and @AtomicLena that is very odd!Raised eyebrow  Perhaps it is buggy?  The dresses certainly come from GF (they are often used in the gigs.) but I don't know what unlocks them.  Wondering  I just know not all my Sims can wear them, and it was only my Actresses who had access (at some point!). Angel

And thank you sooooooo much Angel for the picture of the children's show mammal costume!!! I think it is adorable! Heart

Message 24 of 26 (468 Views)

Champion

@AtomicLena@RandomBuzziness and @Rachelharris31 , I solved the mystery!   You were right @AtomicLena  in that the 2 Victorian dresses were available without being famous or being in the Acting Career! The problem was that I was looking in the Long Dresses category, and not the Costumes category! OopsEmbarrassed  I must have looked in the Costumes category when I first played the game and was playing an actress anyway , so I assumed that was what caused it to show up! But then later when I wanted to use one of the dresses for another Sim's formal outfit, I naturally looked in dresses and couldn't find them! DisappointedLarge smile  I had forgotten where I found the dresses, and there are so many outfits in the general full body outfits that I often use the sub-category filters of long dress, short dress, jumpsuits, etc. to find things easier! Wink Now I can use that "pesky" missing peasant outfit as well!   So thank you for helping me solve a mystery that I've been wondering about for quite sometime!  Angel

Message 25 of 26 (404 Views)

★ Apprentice
@PugLove888 Nice solve, detective! Wink
Message 26 of 26 (362 Views)