Sims 4 teen parenting skill mod

by SimCela1

Original Post

Sims 4 teen parenting skill mod

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hello everyone! I've been trying to add a mod for teenagers to be able to parent their younger siblings or their own children.

I've found a couple mods for that but non of them works. I have installed both mods and cc before so I pretty sure I'm doing everything right, but it still doesn't work.

Tried both with and without other mods/cc but it doesn't make any differnce.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Has anyone had it and solved it?

Btw I've tried using this mod: "Parenting Skill for Teens by zafisims" and this mod: "Parenting Skill for Teens & more by LittleMsSam"

Message 1 of 3 (1,414 Views)

Re: Sims 4 teen parenting skill mod

[ Edited ]

@SimCela1

I edited your post, to set it in the right order and removed the links to the Mods.  Links to mods are unfortunately not allowed here. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 3 (1,374 Views)

Re: Sims 4 teen parenting skill mod

Champion

@SimCela1, more than likely the Mods aren't working because of the most recent update.  Any time EA updates the game, it is the responsibility of the people who make Mods and CC to update their items to fit with the new EA update.  Raised eyebrow

I would go to the site where you go the Mods and see if they are up to date.  It those Mods you mentioned are up to date, then we will have to look at something else as the cause.  Either way, please update us on your results! Wink

Best of luck and Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (1,348 Views)