Re: Sims 4 suggestion

by KatAnubis

Original Post

Sims 4 suggestion

★★★ Newbie
Sims 4 Will and testament

I have an idea for something to implement into the game, let me know your thoughts. I thought it would be fun to introduce 'wills' into the game. Only 'elder' sims are able to draft wills, once they are half way through their 'elder' lifespan. A pop-up screen comes up, where the elder sim can select up to 3 sims that will inherit their wealth. Dependent on the career of the sim, once the elder dies, Simoleons will be allocated to the sim/s selected. For example, if the elder sim reached the top level of the science career, each sim will collect 30000 Simoleons. If just one Sim is selected, then that Sim collects 90000 Simoleons. An elder sim, at the 'will' stage can also select up to 5 household objects (that cost over, say 10000 Simoleons) that will become part of his will, which selected sims can inherit. If the elder sim cancels the opportunity to 'write' a will, the two sims with the highest friendship/relationship level with the elder will inherit his/her wealth. Thoughs? 
Message 1 of 2 (1,335 Views)

Re: Sims 4 suggestion

★★ Guide
@AvikarR01 Why make it only for elders to do. In real life we try to encourage *everyone* to make a will "just in case."

After all, even in the game, young sims can die in fires, from falling from cliffs, etc.

I do like the idea, however! It would be nice for our family Sims to do (and would perhaps get real people to think about this important activity.)
Message 2 of 2 (1,307 Views)