Sims 4 sharing to gallery bug

by CelestePoh

Original Post

Sims 4 sharing to gallery bug

★★ Novice

After i shared my builds to gallery, after 1 hr or after a few days, i don't see it as shared to gallery anymore.

Therefore i will share the builds again. But after i do this, i will see in my catalog that i have shared duplicate when beforehand i see the build/s as unshared from gallery

Message 1 of 6 (758 Views)

Re: Sims 4 sharing to gallery bug

★★★★ Expert

@CelestePoh Have you checked the box for Custom Content, under Advanced options, in The Gallery?  

Message 2 of 6 (725 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi @DonroaAkashu 

None of these builds had cc. I removed all my custom content few mths back and I never installed any mod

Message 3 of 6 (703 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@CelestePoh 
What are you looking at to determine if creations are uploaded or not?
Not long ago I was helping a friend with the same circumstances.
She was looking on the gallery in game at her Library contents.
These do not accurately show if a lot, room of household has been shared on the gallery.
The best idea if there is any doubt is to go to your profile in the game and view catalogue.
I learned this by my own trial and error {Oops}.
It is an easy thing to misunderstand.

@DonroaAkashu  Was on the right track to be sure to click the advanced option to "include custom content".
Even without CC or Mods there has been issue with some Sim created artwork or photos being incorrectly tagged as custom content.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 4 of 6 (656 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EuphorialQueen 

So i should not see my library and look at the catalog tab instead?

Message 5 of 6 (627 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@CelestePoh You'll see them in both. The Library will contain everything saved, shared or not. The "Catalog" tab only shows things uploaded to the gallery for everyone to see.
Message 6 of 6 (605 Views)