Sims 4 public image not working on Xbox one x

by kayb932015

Original Post

Sims 4 public image not working on Xbox one x

★★★ Newbie

Hi, can any one help please

i okay sims 4 on Xbox one x, I have no mods on my game what so ever, the fame cheat works but when I click my sim there is no option at all for the public image, I have all the fame points in the world but can’t get my stars up 😢😢😢

Message 1 of 6 (3,114 Views)

Re: Sims 4 public image not working on Xbox one x

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@kayb932015 To use public image cheats, you must turn on testingcheats. This will disable any achievements or trophies in your game.

Once testingcheats are on, move the mouse over to the sim you wish to use the cheats on, then press the A and B buttons at the same time until the cheats menu pops up. I usually have to do this a few times because my fingers can't quite hit the buttons at once correctly.

The cheat menu should look something like this depending on the packs you own:

The Sims™ 4_20210412084555.jpg

You can click on the Public Image from the Cheats tab, it will then bring up a menu that looks like this:

The Sims™ 4_20210412084608.jpg

The set reputation window looks like this once you click on the Set Reputation menu option:

The Sims™ 4_20210412084617.jpg

If cheats are on, but your sim has opted out of fame in the Simology menu (Where your sim Traits are shown) under public image (click the Fame Info), you won't be able to raise their celebrity level. You need to have them opt into fame (step into the spotlight) to gain celebrity levels normally.

Message 2 of 6 (3,074 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much, I will try this later, I’ve always done testingcheatsenabled I thought once I’d typed that in I could just normally click my sim and the option would come up, can’t wait to try never knew pressing a and b on the sim at the same time was a thing

Message 3 of 6 (3,069 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@kayb932015 A help thread for controls, including cheat controls is here Controls for Sims 4 on Console 

Message 4 of 6 (3,065 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PoptartJuniper late but how do I do this on ps4?
Message 5 of 6 (1,466 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

As this thread is older now, it's been locked to prevent necro-posting.

If you're needing further help on this topic, please create a new thread and we'll take a look with you Standard smile 

solaire.png

Message 6 of 6 (1,449 Views)