Sims 4 ps4 issues/bugs

by deathsteak93_

Original Post

Sims 4 ps4 issues/bugs

★★★ Novice

The game for ps4 is too slow and glitchy

I tried resetting the sims 4 app in ps4,resetting sims,reinstalling,no cheats
My internet is great speed on 380 and heres a list of the problem im seeing

1.whenever i tell my sims to do something they just stand there and smile while they kids is starving and getting taken away

2.Action Commands are being cancelled alot

3.Club cant hangout in other sims home and before i used to do it i put the club hangout options to none for hangout still dont work

4.Sims takes hours to eat and take 3 to 4 ingame hours to do a command even if i reset the sim.     

5.i pick a specific command and then a extra command come out of nowhere moving my original specific command last or cancelled too

6.i cant lightsaber challenge against other sims i know with lightsabers in my neighborhood and lightsaber goes missing in inventory when move or travel or add family member

7.Sims takes 4 hours to 8 ingame hours to greet 1 sim

8.Clubs is broken ,when i invite a club to my home they dont show up and when i start a club gathering they dont show up
And if they do show up they just stand there doing no tasks like idiots jogging around my house

9.All sims greet each other with kissing on both cheeks which i dont like o_O.
i dont want that.

Why are they kissing each other like what??? And random flirting with the sims more then often and its mostly guys with guys but after that no romance bar treating like the flirt never happened.

10.Vacation invites is the hardest thing ,i invited my wife only and then when i travel there i see 3 other sims with us i didnt invite

11.Build mode is lagged up badly and pressing start would help sometimes but not anymore and manage world can only fix it

12.Other sims randomly jumping in my conversations with one sim and other sims be cutting me off during a conversation interaction causing it to cancel my command action.

13.i press a interaction command and it dont register after the 10th time

14.The whole household stands still and do nothing for 5 ingames hours making reset all of them

15.guest kicks my other sim out of the bathroom but they take 3 ingame hours to use as they stare at my toliet ,making my sim pee then self

Is this game getting fixed or what.

Message 1 of 1 (133 Views)