Sims 4 problems

by nattis_s07

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 problems

★★★ Newbie

Hi

1. I downloaded ekolife and payed for it in origin. I restarted my computer but in the sims 4 game I can’t find it? In origin they say I have it but it is nowhere to be found in the game. 

2. I don’t have the gallery, I only have my gallery. And it is not because I’m offline because I’m not. Before I had the gallery but for awhile ago it disappeared. 

What can I do to solve this problems?

Message 1 of 4 (260 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 problems

@nattis_s07  It sounds like you might be running the Legacy Edition of Origin.  The Legacy Edition doesn't support the Gallery, and it doesn't run any packs released after October 2019.

If you're not sure which version you have, please load the game to the Main Menu, where you can choose to load a save or start a new one.  Look for the version number along the bottom of the screen, or in the lower right corner.  Please list the entire number. i.e. 1.xx.xx.xxxx.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (249 Views)

All Replies

@nattis_s07  It sounds like you might be running the Legacy Edition of Origin.  The Legacy Edition doesn't support the Gallery, and it doesn't run any packs released after October 2019.

If you're not sure which version you have, please load the game to the Main Menu, where you can choose to load a save or start a new one.  Look for the version number along the bottom of the screen, or in the lower right corner.  Please list the entire number. i.e. 1.xx.xx.xxxx.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (250 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi thanks for the help, I am pretty sure that I have the legacy edition but my number is 1.70.84.1620 

Is there anyway to get something else so that I can have the gallery and ekolife?

Message 3 of 4 (234 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@nattis_s07 

If you post a DxDiag we can see if your PC is capable of running the standard version.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
You can attach the txt file directly to your answer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (225 Views)