Sims 4 pregnancy cheat still not working

by emilyanna2018

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 pregnancy cheat still not working

★★★★★ Newbie

I’ve read through all these comments and it seems like the problem still hasn’t been fixed, I have a Mac and I’ve tried typing in the cheat multiple different ways and it still won’t work and judging from the comments it still doesn’t work for PC either , the forced labor cheat specifically won’t work at all and everything is updated and up to date, really disappointing 

Message 1 of 2 (2,190 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 pregnancy cheat still not working

Champion

@emilyanna2018, these cheats were disabled a few years ago because they were never intended for us to use them (only developers) as they can cause problems in the game. Raised eyebrow So they are never going to "fix" them as this isn't a bug and was done on purpose since those cheats were never meant to be used by players. Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,179 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 4 pregnancy cheat still not working

Champion

@emilyanna2018, these cheats were disabled a few years ago because they were never intended for us to use them (only developers) as they can cause problems in the game. Raised eyebrow So they are never going to "fix" them as this isn't a bug and was done on purpose since those cheats were never meant to be used by players. Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (2,180 Views)