Re: Sims 4 paranormal stuff pack - haunted lot type not showing up

by oreoavalanche

Original Post

Re: Haunted house lot not available on Sims 4

★★★★★ Novice

I can't find it at all! And the whole pack isn't showing up for me! I downloaded and installed it, but it nothing has changed. And no I don't have mods. At all.

Message 21 of 88 (3,532 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi guys! I was having the same issue and had to remove "Ksuihuh_Venue List.package" from my mods folder. I also heard Basemental's Venue List was causing an issue for some; however, it was not MY issue. Hope this helps! 

Message 22 of 88 (3,527 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@LucyDopey1234 Interesting. No, just WW and a bunch of animations and objects. I think I have one mod that is no longer available on the site. I'll try removing that and see if it works
Message 23 of 88 (3,195 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@SalemKeano Okay guys, after sifting through my mods folder I’ve worked out that the problem with my game was Basemental’s Gangs mod. I believe that it was causing a problem because the mod creates a new lot type, so try removing any mods that do the same or that change the existing lot types.
Message 24 of 88 (3,188 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@oreoavalanche does any of it create or change anything to do with lot types? Cause I think that’s what’s creating an issue
Message 25 of 88 (3,187 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@LucyDopey1234 Lol you are totally right! I was about to say the same thing. Mine seems to be a WW mod for a special photography studio lot type. seems like you found the source of the problem! thanks for the help
Message 26 of 88 (3,178 Views)

★★ Novice

Not knowing where to start with sifting through all my mods and cc as there’s LOADS of it I have removed the basemental drugs mod and the basemental venue package as you said and it seems to have worked for me too guess it’ll need an update before it works again ! 

Message 27 of 88 (3,176 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@twocantoucan Yeah, kinda sucks! I loved the custom venue. hopefully EA hears about it
Message 28 of 88 (3,172 Views)

★★ Novice
@oreoavalanche Def! I love bmd will miss it until I can use it again! But now all my sims are bald and naked and I have to go through and fix that before playing with ghosts 😂
Message 29 of 88 (3,161 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't know who you are my thank you, you are truly a life saver, my problem was basemental's venue list lol

Message 30 of 88 (2,991 Views)