Re: Haunted house lot not available on Sims 4

by Casebolt1983

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 paranormal stuff pack - haunted lot type not showing up

★★★★ Novice

Ohhhh that is really disappointing, did you take all CC out also or just mods? I love having CC and mods Disappointed

Message 11 of 88 (4,124 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm digging through my mods. I have it now, I don't know what fixed it though, if it was getting rid of the bank mod or one of the other ones. 

Message 12 of 88 (4,124 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@SalemKeano I took everything out first but after a few tests I know for certain that it’s not CC that caused the problem. Also MCCommand Centre, UI Cheats and all the SimRealist Mods are all working fine with it.
Message 13 of 88 (4,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep was about to come here to say this.   It’s mods. That sucks. Guess we have to wait for them to update it or such. 

Message 14 of 88 (3,798 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@ghostaria Which bank mod do you use?
Message 15 of 88 (4,108 Views)

★★ Novice

Does anyone know which mod it is that is doing this, or is it just having mods in general?

Message 16 of 88 (3,792 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I used the SimRealist bank mod, but I took that out so I thought that caused it, but you said the SimRealist mods worked. 🤔

Message 17 of 88 (4,096 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue... and this is awkward and don't judge LOL but my only mods are for w.ickedwhims . anyone know an issue with that?

Message 18 of 88 (3,470 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Apparently it's the Little Miss Sams live-in business and more buyable venues mods. I removed them and haunted lot type appeared.

Message 19 of 88 (3,775 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@oreoavalanche All my WW stuff is working but I think Basemental might be causing an issue, do you have their Drugs, Alcohol or Gangs installed?
Message 20 of 88 (3,464 Views)