Re: Sims 4 packs

by PugLove888

Original Post

Sims 4 packs

★★★ Newbie

I would like to add my input on ts4 my wife and I would like to see EA develop a pack with cars so that our sims can own several automobiles and to be able to customize the vehicle!

Message 1 of 2 (287 Views)

Re: Sims 4 packs

Champion

@Jayrob202016, a great many people agree with you! Standard smile  There are so many people asking for cars (I've even seen Sim Gurus address this in Twitter, and on the Developer's Livestream for the Get Famous EP). Wink

But we don't know if they are working on it or if they can even do it with the engine that The Sims 4 has! Raised eyebrow  There isn't as much need for cars since there isn't an open world in TS4 (and the Sim Gurus have stated that TS4 can't have an open world).  So cars would be just for show and the appearance of real-life , like they were in TS2. Confused But now we have the problem of some towns (like Forgotten Hollow from the Vampires GP) don't even have roads!!!  So it would be extremely difficult to implement cars in the game with situations like this! Disappointed  It sounds like an awful lot of work for very little pay-off in terms of actual gameplay.Frown  But then again, you never really know, and they could surprise us.Wink I just wouldn't hold my breath. Large smile  But if they do ever add cars to TS4, I would also love for them to be customizable like you suggested! Cool I also would like the ability for our Sims to be able to work on them and fix them up! Party hat

Happy Simming! 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (269 Views)